CLAROCET NRI

Topic Title: CLAROCET NRI
marcus1

Ip/Isp 195.93.21.72
 Profile user profile
 Edit/Delete edit/delete message
 Reply post reply

"CLAROCET NRI" , Tue 25 Apr 10:53

I have been taking one a day for over a week now and have been taken by surprise by the side effects with absolutely no benefit to date.

I have had headaches, interrupted sleep, heat intolerance and worst of all sexual side effects.

This is marketed as a replacement for anti depressants without the side effects. They have got to be joking.

I would be interested to hear from anybody else who has tried clarocet nri, and their experience of it.

Im a Guy !Kelly
Home Page
 Ip/Isp 66.130.161.238
 Profile user profile
 Reply post reply

"Re(1):CLAROCET NRI" , Tue 25 Apr 22:23:

I am not familiar with CLAROCET personally. I took a quick look through their product info, the NRI version (there are many versions) contains three different proven anti-depressants. There's no clear indication of what strength or amount of these they use, but it should say on your bottle. Either way, it might be excessive, to take three at once in a formula like that, and might be why you're having problems so early in. It works for some people, but everyone is different. St. John's Wort is only one of those ingredients... at least three of them could (and probably should) be taken individually, in my opinion, because each can be effective on their own.

If you continue, I would definitely take a smaller amount, perhaps half or less of what you are taking now and see if that helps. Or, you may find instead find stopping the excessive CLAROCET and try a standard St. John's Wort (there are many brands) instead - no hype and no "special formula" just a good, natural antidepressant taken from a single plant. It might be a better way to start, the recommended dose of 300mg at 0.3% hypericin (hypericum perforatum - also known as St. John's Wort) is 3/day so you could start with 1 or 2 per day and see how that goes. Available in most health vitamin stores for cheap. In my opinion headaches happen when you have too much of something, so try to take less of CLAROCET or try just one one only of either St. John's Wort, 5-HTP, or Rhodiola Rosea. More information about each of these is in the new forum, please check it out. Lots of good information in there.

[this message was edited by kelly on Tue 25 Apr 22:29]

shyboy

Ip/Isp 65.114.251.98
 Profile user profile
 Reply post reply

"Re(2):CLAROCET NRI" , Fri 28 Apr 16:47

I have been taking CLAROCER NRI since Feb 20th. I am taking 1 capsuile/day. I had mild side effects for a week. After that I started feeling the difference. It is working well so far

marcus1

Ip/Isp 195.93.21.72
 Profile user profile
 Reply post reply

"Re(3):CLAROCET NRI" , Sat 29 Apr 11:50

Thankyou for your words of encouragement. I shall persevere with this product for longer.

What time of day do you take it and do you take any other supplements?

on a scale of 1 to 10 how has clarocet reduced your anxiety which for me is my main problem?

shyboy

Ip/Isp 65.114.251.98
 Profile user profile
 Reply post reply

"Re(4):CLAROCET NRI" , Thu 4 May 16:28

I take Clarocet in the morning before go to office. No, I don't take any other supplements. On the scale of 1 to 10, I would say 6. I am making progress every day.

The following things used to be very hard for me:
1. walking around in the office.
2. talking to someone infront of others
3. asking questions/talking in the meetings.

Now I can do the above listed things without anxiety most (90%)of the time.

shyboy

Ip/Isp 65.114.251.98
 Profile user profile
 Reply post reply

"Re(4):CLAROCET NRI" , Thu 4 May 16:27

I take Clarocet in the morning before go to office. No, I don't take any other supplements. On the scale of 1 to 10, I would say 6. I am making progress every day.

The following things used to be very hard for me:
1. walking around in the office.
2. talking to someone infront of others
3. asking questions/talking in the meetings.

Now I can do the above listed things without anxiety most (90%)of the time.

marcus1

Ip/Isp 195.93.21.72
 Profile user profile
 Reply post reply

"Re(5):CLAROCET NRI" , Fri 5 May 11:22

I have been taking this product now for 3 weeks at one a day. Most of the side effects have now diminished except for one. I am having terrible problems staying asleep. I fall asleep naturally about 11.30 but then consistently wake about 2am. This is very similar to the symptoms you get when taking anti depressants.

As for any benefits, I am still waiting for these to kick in.

email/admin SJW home forum index
Copyright © 2000, 2001 Kelly Martin.