i cant post in the new forum

Topic Title: i cant post in the new forum
sadgirl1

Ip/Isp 12.72.24.48
 Profile user profile
 Edit/Delete edit/delete message
 Reply post reply

"i cant post in the new forum" , Wed 12 Apr 07:35

my name and password dont work in the new forum???

davo

Ip/Isp 139.55.11.134
 Profile user profile
 Reply post reply

"Re(1):i cant post in the new forum" , Wed 12 Apr 08:00

No, the new forum is completely a different animal. You will have to register there as a new user. Of course you can use your old nick' and password, that's what I did. You can even use your same avatair, upload one from your computer, or even link to one on the web. The new forum is very nice to view. I don't think that I've posted over there yet.

Great work Kelly.

Come on and register, we'd love to see you over there!

Davo

Im a Guy !Kelly
Home Page
 Ip/Isp 66.130.161.238
 Profile user profile
 Reply post reply

"Re(2):i cant post in the new forum" , Thu 13 Apr 12:06

I guess the new forum is a bit of an animal. I spent a few hours last night taming that animal, and giving it that "retro" look again like this forum has. The new final site will look very similar to this old one when it's finished, just a little more modern and *much* easier to use. However the forum itself is completely new software, and it's the absolute best that I could find.

Out of habit I suppose people keep posting here in the old forum... that's fine, but all the traffic is starting to move over to the new forum. Eventually people will start to notice the big box on each page, directing them to the new place. And soon people will wonder why I waited so long to make the change. I hope we don't lose too much "uniqueness" in the new forum... I don't want this place to change at all, except for the software which has to.

Kelly

email/admin SJW home forum index
Copyright © 2000, 2001 Kelly Martin.