Everyone taking SJW

Topic Title: Everyone taking SJW
tru

Ip/Isp 65.29.18.87
 Profile user profile
 Edit/Delete edit/delete message
 Reply post reply

"Everyone taking SJW" , Mon 10 Apr 22:41

OK, it seems to me like everyone around me is taking SJW. But no one talks about it. I am talking about people at work, people outside of work...Is anyone with me on this one? Why is this such a taboo topic???? Lets break the taboo.....

Im a Guy !Kelly
Home Page
 Ip/Isp 66.130.161.238
 Profile user profile
 Reply post reply

"Re(1):Everyone taking SJW" , Tue 11 Apr 00:06:

Taboo? Here's taboo for you... the first five years of this site, no one close to me knew about it. Not my family, not my friends. Thousands of people would read about me and my experiences, and knew more about that side of my life than those who mean so much to me. It's common for people to look down at you because you suffer from depression. No one wants to hear about it. Well, that attitude is changing slowly. So many people in our work-centric world are depressed. If you know others who are taking SJW, then be confident about bringing up the subject with them.

Please try to take this conversation to the new forum! This message board you are in right now will be shut down soon, as it's being replaced with the new forum... after many hours of work on my part!

Kelly

[this message was edited by kelly on Tue 11 Apr 00:07]

eternitydf

Ip/Isp 82.35.165.27
 Profile user profile
 Reply post reply

"Re(2):Everyone taking SJW" , Tue 11 Apr 01:21

Hey kelly -

all the answers on the new board have HTML tags in at the top, ie:

<HR SIZE=1><font size=1>Posts: 0 | | <font size=1>Registered: Wed 29 Oct 2003 14:18</td></tr></table> </TD></TR><TR><TD bgcolor=><P></TD></TR><TR><TD bgcolor= >

as on this post: http://sjwinfo.org/forum/showthread.php?t=255

Im a Guy !Kelly
Home Page
 Ip/Isp 66.130.161.238
 Profile user profile
 Reply post reply

"Re(3):Everyone taking SJW" , Tue 11 Apr 10:27

Please try it now, and you won't see that anymore. I'd changed one configuration option before opening it to the board... looks like it messed some things up. :) But it's fine now.

Kelly

email/admin SJW home forum index
Copyright © 2000, 2001 Kelly Martin.