not too well

Topic Title: not too well
paulap

Ip/Isp 62.252.224.16
 Profile user profile
 Edit/Delete edit/delete message
 Reply post reply

"not too well" , Sun 9 Apr 02:13

hi i ahve been on the hi tech brand 300mg, 3x a day for two month now. but i am suffering from constant fatigue,bad dreams,and night sweats and headaches, but will say my deppression has lifted.I am not sure if to stop them or carry on.what do you suggest.Thankyou Paula

pixybell

Ip/Isp 62.255.32.13
 Profile user profile
 Reply post reply

"Re(1):not too well" , Sun 9 Apr 02:59

Hiya paula,

Sorry to hear your not feeling too good, I tried that brand and only lasted a couple of weeks. It gave me stomach pains and constant backache like a donkey or something had kicked me really hard.

Maybe you should lower your dose alittle if you feel that your fatigued and have these symptoms, maybe you could try another brand. I recommend you read some of the posts and past posts on here they really do help. I hope you feel better soon Pixy x

Im a Guy !Kelly
Home Page
 Ip/Isp 66.130.161.238
 Profile user profile
 Reply post reply

"Re(2):not too well" , Sun 9 Apr 18:14

Hi Paulap,

That's a tough one, and so I'm not sure what to suggest. I agree with Pixybell, you could try taking just two/day and see how that goes. You could also try taking the SJW at a different time of day (if you take them all at once) or spread them out during the day. Let us know how it goes. If the fatigue and sweats don't go away, you could try Rhodiola Rosea instead of SJW, as it helps with fatigue and combats depression too.

Kelly

marklar

Ip/Isp 83.100.211.142
 Profile user profile
 Reply post reply

"Re(3):not too well" , Mon 10 Apr 15:08:

Hi. i think that the time when you take the dosage greatly affects the feeling you get from sjw. i am now taking two 300mg tablets at night and this seems to be working well for me and i sleep better but the effects last throughout the day and im definately feeling better for it. before this i was taking 900mg dosage spread throughout the day and i felt too lethargic from doing this. i also think that although im taking less than the 'reccomended' dosage we are all different and we may require less. i would also say its not wise to start off taking the full dose as its better to work up gradually to allow your body to adapt.
I also must add that i too took the herb tech brand and had mostly identical problems as pixy so therefore i would not recommend this brand. I now take the brand from healthspan and its been much better.
Keep trying, i nearly gave up on sjw but im glad i didnt. good luck. mark.

[this message was edited by marklar on Mon 10 Apr 15:43]

email/admin SJW home forum index
Copyright © 2000, 2001 Kelly Martin.