Topic Title: RHODIOLA
daisy chain

Home Page
 Ip/Isp 80.3.128.6
 Profile user profile
 Edit/Delete edit/delete message
 Reply post reply

"RHODIOLA" , Fri 7 Apr 10:22

IM TAKING ST JOHN WORT FOR DEPPRESION AND ANXIETY MY HERBALIST SUGGESTED RHODIOLA TO HELP WITH THE TENSION I FEEL .HAS ANYONE HAD GOOD RESULTS USING RHODIOLA DAISYCHAIN
flower2

papuanewguinea

Ip/Isp 195.93.21.72
 Profile user profile
 Reply post reply

"Re(1):RHODIOLA" , Fri 7 Apr 11:27

I took rhodiola for a period of months before deciding to tackle my depression with pyschotherapy and areas of self empowerment such as NLP and REBT therapy available in book form and audio Cds.

Rhodiola Rhosea really seemed to increase my energy levels and vitality so much that I didnt have time to stop when I was anxious! It made my mood quite a bit better and my thinking faster and clearer, as well as increasing my physical strength and stamina at the gym.

My conclusions were that Rodiola was quite a powerful stimulant herb that could potentially help some types of depression, but it could also increase my paranoia and anxiety a little.

Give it a go and hopefully it may help you. But, for tension in particualr, mental or physical, Id recommend the herb Kava Kava, which is an outstanding relaxant- regrettably not available in the UK. Id aslo recomend "Brain-Sync" cds, which when used regularly have helped me reduce physical i.e muscular tension, give my body and mind a chance to relax and recharge.

alex666

Ip/Isp 212.224.151.23
 Profile user profile
 Reply post reply

"Re(2):RHODIOLA" , Fri 7 Apr 12:20

How much mg were u using of Rhodiola ?

daisy chain

Home Page
 Ip/Isp 80.3.128.6
 Profile user profile
 Reply post reply

"Re(3):RHODIOLA" , Fri 7 Apr 14:31

the capsule dosage is 3900mg made by kordels been taking it for 3days it says one or two a day i have been taking only one daisy

email/admin SJW home forum index
Copyright © 2000, 2001 Kelly Martin.