Topic Title: bad headaches
daisy chain

Home Page
 Ip/Isp 80.3.128.6
 Profile user profile
 Edit/Delete edit/delete message
 Reply post reply

"bad headaches" , Sun 2 Apr 00:21

i suffer from deppresion gad i have been taking sjw for 12weeks ,i would like to no if sjw will help with the headaches and tension the doc said my headaches were do to grinding my teeth just did not want to take the drugs he wanted to give me .i do a lot to relax myself but still have headaches they arenot as bad as i was having as i was having vertigo before with the head pain

Collegekid

Ip/Isp 24.74.136.70
 Profile user profile
 Reply post reply

"Re(1):bad headaches" , Sun 2 Apr 12:22

I take Passion Flower for anxiety/stress. It is also a mild muscle relaxant. I know the feeling, I have Generalized Anxiety disorder. Sometimes it makes me tense, my muscles are stiff, and i bite down hard. You may wanna check about taking a GABA supplement also because you may be defecient. GABA is the transmitter that is involved in relaxation, the same one the things like valium blocks uptake. I think these should help

daisy chain

Home Page
 Ip/Isp 80.3.128.6
 Profile user profile
 Reply post reply

"Re(2):bad headaches" , Mon 3 Apr 10:49

thank you for your reply went to my herbelist today as i am already taking sjw and agnus castus he recommended rhodiola root to help with the stress i asked about passion flower and he said it works in the same way as sjw i will let u no how i get on daisychain (england)

Collegekid

Ip/Isp 24.74.136.70
 Profile user profile
 Reply post reply

"Re(3):bad headaches" , Mon 3 Apr 16:02

I would be careful with the Rhodiola, it is kind of stimulating if you take it in very high doses. Its good for stress, but I wouldn't say its good for anxiety. Also, I would have to disagree about passion flower being like SJW. SJW is like an anti depressant, and takes weeks to work. Passion Flower is more of a relaxant and you will notice the difference in about 30 min. They work in completely different ways. Passion Flower works more on the central nervous system and relaxing it.

daisy chain

Home Page
 Ip/Isp 80.3.128.6
 Profile user profile
 Reply post reply

"Re(4):bad headaches" , Tue 4 Apr 11:48

u seem a little negative on sjw different meds work on people different ways i have gad for 18years with depression so i am not new to it all u can confuse people who are new to it all rhodiola was recommended by a herbelist and it treats anxiety and deppresion any many things besides daisy

email/admin SJW home forum index
Copyright © 2000, 2001 Kelly Martin.