I have been on SJW for over a year

Topic Title: I have been on SJW for over a year
ottawassjwuser

Ip/Isp 72.138.226.93
 Profile user profile
 Edit/Delete edit/delete message
 Reply post reply

"I have been on SJW for over a year" , Mon 3 Apr 20:57

I am so impressed with your website Kelly! I have been checking your pages for over a year now and I really like all the free information you give and the wonderful discussion forum you have, so we can all compare notes.

I started taking SJW a year ago. I had started with President's Choice brand and immediately felt relief from chronic anxiey and had a total buzz from it for weeks, but was just so happy to not be worried and depressed all day anymore. I got paranoid that the PC brand was not going to be good, even though it was working and switched to Swiss Naturals. I thought it would be good because their whole business was making vitamins and herbs and it was sold everywhere. What a horrible mistake.

I stayed on the Swiss until I had a bad break-up last August and I felt so down, I couldn't stand it. I started back on the PC brand of SJW and right away, it was back to that buzzy feeling and immediate relief. I was so much better to cope. In fact, I had gotten back with my boyfriend and after a few weeks on this great brand of SJW, I was able to see clearly that he was not a good match for me and I broke up with him and was able to quickly get over him.

I really feel that this herb is wonderful. It isn't perfect of course, but I find my emotions are more grounded and realistic. I don't get these black funks anymore where I just feel so bad and low being a lonely single mom. Feelings are all manageable now and I realize life is the way it is, that it will never be like the romantic books and movies I wish it was.

That PC brand of SJW is made by a company called Naturally Nova Scotia and it is certified organic and a freeze dried herb. I had looked for Kira here in Ottawa, but none of the health food stores sell it. This brand works really well for me and it only costs $15 for 90, so that is well worth the price.

I was taking 3 a day, morning, noon and supper time, but sometimes I would be up late and I would wake up feeling anxious. Now I take two 300mg tablets at breakfast and the other at lunch.

I thank you Kelly for this awesome website because it was all your info. on St. John's Wort and your discussion board that got me to finally try this great herb again. Years ago, I had tried taking it and gotten a cheap brand that wasn't at the right dosage, so it did nothing for me. But after reading all your info. and everyone's experiences, I was able to find that great PC brand.

Im a Guy !Kelly
Home Page
 Ip/Isp 66.130.161.238
 Profile user profile
 Reply post reply

"Re(1):I have been on SJW for over a year" , Tue 4 Apr 12:58

Wow... Thanks so much for your kind words! It's messages like yours that make it all worth it for me... and tells me that I did a really good thing by creating this website years ago. This is what it's all about! I'm really happy you found this place useful, but I can't take that much credit... most of the experiences have be written by others, including you, and are a great benefit to everyone now.

After five years with this forum software, the new forum is almost ready to be launched. With the site, it will bemuch easier to track discussions and people's experiences all the way back to October 2000, and also instantly see which messages are new since your last visit... so stay tuned. :)

Kelly

ottawassjwuser

Ip/Isp 72.138.226.93
 Profile user profile
 Reply post reply

"Re(2):I have been on SJW for over a year" , Tue 4 Apr 20:38

I can't wait to check out this new forum Kelly!

email/admin SJW home forum index
Copyright © 2000, 2001 Kelly Martin.