SJW made my life so much better!! - http://www.sjwinfo.org Forums
      Home
      Experiences Section
       SJW made my life so much better!!

Topic Title: SJW made my life so much better!!
georgi girl

Home Page
 Ip/Isp 209.86.17.112
 Profile user profile
 Edit/Delete edit/delete message
 Reply post reply

"SJW made my life so much better!!" , Sat 4 Feb 15:07

Please do not give up if you are depressed. I have been taking SJW Natures Resource for almost 3 years. I swear by this stuff. [ I do not work for them or have stock in their company] I take their timed release. I have had severe depression most of my adult life. I am 56. I have tried everything.. prozac, paxel etc etc... The side effects were unbareable. Thank God I found this wed site. I had tried SJW in the past, but never stuck with it. Well this time I did. Please don't give up hope. You can get your life back! Thank You Kelly. You have helped so many people!

georgi girl

Celeste

Home Page
 Ip/Isp 68.149.100.106
 Profile user profile
 Reply post reply

"Re(1):SJW made my life so much better!!" , Sun 5 Feb 10:09

Hi "Georgi": Your message is very encouraging! How long was it until you experienced the full effect/full recovery? I took SJW over the last five months, but have a feeling that Rhodiola has been better for increasing my energy level (quite a bit) plus reducing my anxiety symptoms. I also take 50-100mg of 5-HTP. I am taking a break from SJW (my third week now) to see if the Rhodiola itself does the trick for me. But I am also wondering if I haven't given the SJW a long enough chance to have its full effects. I am also concerned of taking too many things at once, making it harder to know which is one is helping (or helping the most). I know this is not a "question section", but your posting is as I said before, very enlightening and encouraging.

georgi girl

Home Page
 Ip/Isp 209.86.17.58
 Profile user profile
 Reply post reply

"Re(2):SJW made my life so much better!!" , Sun 5 Feb 12:49

I was takng SJW for 3 months before I started to see a change. I have never tried Rhodiola. I feel so much better on the SJW that I don't want to try anything else. I did take 5htp 50mg in the beginning, but soon droped that. I beleive in eastern and western medicine, but you do have to be your own doctor. Ihave been admitted to the hospital for depression. My life use to be depression and panic attacks.I have felt good for almost 3 years now. If I have to I will take SJW the rest of my life. My advice to others is to stick with it. It is hard because when we are feeling so bad we tend to want something that works right away.

georgi girl

Im a Guy !Kelly
Home Page
 Ip/Isp 66.130.161.238
 Profile user profile
 Reply post reply

"Re(3):SJW made my life so much better!!" , Sun 5 Feb 20:33:

Hey georgi girl, thanks alot for posting your experiences, and for your kind words. I agree with what you said, that people should stick with it and give SJW a chance. While it might not be for everybody, it does work for the vast majority of people. That is why posting your experience here is so useful.;

By the way - I'm upgrading this website very soon, and it will be much easier to post messages, communicate with others (such as private messaging), and track replies to messages. Just thought I'd let everyone know. Hard at work on it today...

Kelly

[this message was edited by kelly on Sun 5 Feb 20:33]

email/admin SJW home forum index
Copyright © 2000, 2001 Kelly Martin.