jackle

Home Page
 Ip/Isp 85.146.185.118
 Profile user profile
 Edit/Delete edit/delete message
 Reply post reply

"double the dose" , Tue 17 Jan 07:41

hello!

I started taking sjw more than 18 months ago and after a while I realised it did work, not very much though but enough to keep on using it. About two months ago I started taking a 'double dose', that is, 3 capsules of 300 mg with 0.3% hypericine in the morning and the same in dose in the evening and I believe it does me more than double good. I take a cheap brand from 'De Tuinen', a dutch chain of food supply stores. I pay about 14 euro for 150 pills.

I hope that everyone who seeks relief from a dreadfull condition finds relief in sint john's worth. Life is so much easier (and sometimes even fun) when you don't feel down. Keep courage

Ravengrrrl

Ip/Isp 12.219.241.9
 Profile user profile
 Edit/Delete edit/delete message
 Reply post reply

"Re(1):double the dose" , Thu 19 Jan 13:42

Jackle - we had a similar thread just earlier in the "General Questions" section, where Pinky3 had a post called "Dosage Help". In another post in the "Brands" section, MrLovely brought up a good point that some brands are poorly produced and might not have the actual concentration that they advertise. You might actually be taking a 900 mg dose because your pills are too weak. Maybe?

By the way - I agree that life without depression is pretty amazing. I actually didn't realize how much I was limiting myself and how much joy I could feel from each day. How liberating it can be!! That said - now my withdrawals back into depressive episodes are even less bearable because I have tasted the good life.

email/admin SJW home forum index
Copyright © 2000, 2001 Kelly Martin.