Boardam is my worst enamy and I spell typo! - http://www.sjwinfo.org Forums
      Home
      Experiences Section
       Boardam is my worst enamy and I spell typo!

Topic Title: Boardam is my worst enamy and I spell typo!
kelliemaria

Home Page
 Ip/Isp 216.218.103.22
 Profile user profile
 Edit/Delete edit/delete message
 Reply post reply

"Boardam is my worst enamy and I spell typo!" , Thu 10 Nov 03:03

Hello everyone! I just started a yahoo group called DBT Advice Room. I had one before I started called DBT skillstraining. But I was blessed with perfessional acting supporters who had worked on a group before and helped me a great deal and the group expanded more than I thought. I regreat in a way by having asst. etc because it started to broaden out more than I was wanting it to......I went under gastric by pass surgry. So I gave the group to my asst. But now I am a member and the group is great.. Boardam is my worst enemy. It is a trigger to my depression which can lead to suisidal I delation. But with DBT I learned to keep my emotional mind from getting me into that deep state thank goodness. So I know for a fact it takes a long time for groups to get off the ground. But it gives me something to look forward to whether I got a new member besides my self.lol.....But I am isolteded now which more in the houshold not there is no money.....I can't afford hobbies. I tend to get overly serious an involved in things when I do take them up........Does anyone have any ideas what I could do at home besides involve myself into starting more self help groups because many catagories I fall in and can help others thats what I really want to do so I guess Ill just have to work on my worst learned behavior. Being impationant and work on replacing it with an healthy habbit patiance......I dont have anything like crosswards or crafts at the house remember limited budget.....Any ideas???????
Thanks,
Kellie Maria
OH and I am an overly detailed person.

email/admin SJW home forum index
Copyright © 2000, 2001 Kelly Martin.