Changed Dosing for Even Better Results

Topic Title: Changed Dosing for Even Better Results
denn

Ip/Isp 207.229.174.180
 Profile user profile
 Edit/Delete edit/delete message
 Reply post reply

"Changed Dosing for Even Better Results" , Mon 24 Oct 14:59

I've taken St. John's (Perika brand) with great results for nearly two years. Generally, I take 300mg with breakfast, lunch and dinner. Recently, I missed the dose at dinner and instead took it at bedtime (along with fish oil, which I take in doses of 1000mg three times a day). I awoke the next morning feeling absolutely fantastic. For the past two weeks, I've switched my dosing to 300mg at breakfast, dinner (skip lunch dose) and at bedtime. The results have been great. This new schedule has seemed to boost the positive effects of St. John's, perhaps by keeping a more consisent level throughout the day and night. Before, there was often a 10 hour or more period of time when I didn't take any St. John's. Perhaps this breakfast, dinner, bedtime schedule will benefit others here as well.

christina23

Home Page
 Ip/Isp 68.225.43.58
 Profile user profile
 Reply post reply

"Re(1):Changed Dosing for Even Better Results" , Wed 30 Nov 14:38

What brand are u using. an it really works that good I suffer with panic attacks an strss am on my last rope an need summin to help me ty so much

denn

Ip/Isp 207.229.174.180
 Profile user profile
 Reply post reply

"Re(2):Changed Dosing for Even Better Results" , Thu 1 Dec 08:59

I take 300 mg three times a day of the Perika brand purchased from vitacost.com. It has changed my life.

Try reducing or eliminating sugar, caffeine and nicotine from your diet. And talk a walk outdoors at least once a day or partake in some other form of daily exercise. Definitely look into fish oil. I take at least 1000mg three times a day of the Spectrum brand.

"The Panic and Anxiety Workbook" by Edmund Bourne may also help. Also visit anxietycoach.com for breathing exercises and other helpful information on reducing panic and anxiety in your life.

Best wishes.

email/admin SJW home forum index
Copyright © 2000, 2001 Kelly Martin.