Update and brand review:

Topic Title: Update and brand review:
originalsusie

Ip/Isp 67.136.141.44
 Profile user profile
 Edit/Delete edit/delete message
 Reply post reply

"Update and brand review:" , Wed 28 Sep 08:53

Hi everyone - I have not been here in a while. I never even reg. back then - I was too depressed. I just wanted to stop by and tell everyone I'm doing OK. Since I have been taking the St. Johns my whole outlook has really turned around.

I know when I was looking for info. a year ago for brands etc. and help choosing it was hard for me to decide.

I choose Spring Valley 0.3% (you can find at Wal-Mart)300mg. I take 4 a day, everyday and they seem to work great. I started w/ 3 a day and built up.

I just wanted to let others know that for me this brand works. At first a felt a tiny bit more sleepy than normal - but after a while I feet fine and not sleepy at all (except from every day tired) normal.

I was on the verge of killing myself, and was really in deeeeeep depression when I started them. I B/L they calmed me down enough so I could more clearly see my problems, face them and get over them one by one. I still have issues but I can now identify them quicker and deal with them better.

This is the best site out there, and helped me more than anyone could know. There is no telling WHERE I'd be if I hadn’t have stumbled across this site that day. So thank you - it means more than words can say.

(HUG) OS*

liz358

Ip/Isp 68.1.223.213
 Profile user profile
 Reply post reply

"Re(1):Update and brand review:" , Mon 3 Oct 20:54

Hi Susie,

Thanks for writing this amazing message, it gives hope to so many of us who are struggling. I am also currently on spring valley brand and have been taking it for 15 days. I do feel very sleepy most of the time and don't know if its because I am not sleeping well or if the SJW is causing it. How long were you on it before you felt the effects and were less tired? Did you take them before bedtime or spread out through the day? Do you feel like you sleep well while on it now and does it still make you sleepy during the day?

Thank you,
Liz

Im a Guy !Kelly
Home Page
 Ip/Isp 66.130.161.238
 Profile user profile
 Reply post reply

"Re(1):Update and brand review:" , Fri 30 Sep 10:18

Hi Susie,

What an awesome message! Thanks for coming back and telling your story. It really touched me, what you said. Now you've made my day! :) And it's messages like yours that make the site what it is!!

All the best,

Kelly

email/admin SJW home forum index
Copyright © 2000, 2001 Kelly Martin.