spacejed

Home Page
 Ip/Isp 80.42.125.107
 Profile user profile
 Edit/Delete edit/delete message
 Reply post reply

"Reiki helped me" , Tue 7 Mar 06:50

Hi All,

Just though i would share something that really helped me during my lowest time last year.

I suffer from depression and have been taking the marvelous SJW for nearly a year now, but another thing i found that has helped me so much is Reiki.

Before suffering depression, when i was 'normal' (is anyone?) i was very blinkered to anything alternative - passing it off as new age and hippy! Even herbal alternatives. However, one weekend my sister in law came over and Reiki'd me, by that time i was desperate and willing to give anything a try. I can honestly say it changed my life. Not to say it cured me, but it gave me a feeling of well being, calmness and peace - something i hadn't felt for months.

I then decided to try it weekly and have since had at least one session every other week - i loved it so much i even trained and am now practicing reiki myself.

Don't want to preach - it's all about personal choice, but just wanted to let you know that there are avenues out there. Reiki is not affiliated to any religion so anyone should feel free and comfortable with it.

Hope it helps! That's what we're all here for, right?

Thanks and happy health,

SpaceJed

papuanewguinea

Ip/Isp 195.93.21.72
 Profile user profile
 Edit/Delete edit/delete message
 Reply post reply

"Re(1):Reiki helped me" , Sat 11 Mar 15:21

Thanks for sharing that with us - its something Ive always fancied!

email/admin SJW home forum index
Copyright © 2000, 2001 Kelly Martin.