know any psychosis related forums? - http://www.sjwinfo.org Forums
      Home
      Chit-Chat
       know any psychosis related forums?

Topic Title: know any psychosis related forums?
liz84

Ip/Isp 144.137.65.149
 Profile user profile
 Edit/Delete edit/delete message
 Reply post reply

"know any psychosis related forums?" , Thu 21 Apr 23:53:

I was recently diagnosed with psyhcosis (in fact an old poster on this site!) and am now looking for other people's experiences with psychosis and related topics. Anyone know of any online? Thanks.

P.S. Whatever happened to the guy that used to talk about fish oil all the time and get ragged on? Is he still around?

[this message was edited by liz84 on Thu 21 Apr 23:55]

Replies:

sugarstar

Ip/Isp 68.53.61.38
 Profile user profile
 Reply post reply

"Re(1):know any psychosis related forums?" , Tue 21 Jun 11:29

I'm sorry to say that I don't know of any, but I'm positive there are plenty. I felt sort of alone when I was diagnosed with ADHD and depression, but at the same time it was glad I finally knew what was going on! I hope that you get everything you need and that you find someone to talk to, maybe even people with the same disease. My aunt has the same disease. I would send you an email address for her, but right now she is not able to function well enough for that. (She is in a hospital) If she gets better maybe I can send you her email address. It is always good to talk.
H2Obuffalo

Home Page
 Ip/Isp 67.160.114.164
 Profile user profile
 Reply post reply

"Re(1):know any psychosis related forums?" , Fri 22 Apr 19:10

Rumor has it he was eaten by a gargantuan tuna while swimming, and yes... sadly... himself became fish oil. But I don't know for sure.

email/admin SJW home forum index
Copyright © 2000, 2001 Kelly Martin.