Topic Title: For chief
cici

Ip/Isp 80.40.89.1
 Profile user profile
 Edit/Delete edit/delete message
 Reply post reply

"For chief" , Sun 13 Feb 12:55

Hi chief,

This is a continuation of my earlier message... Yes I think I've found something to explain the social anxiety, brain fog etc and also all the other niggling physical problems (such as the acne). This may seem like a strange question but do you have any metal fillings in your teeth? If you do, they could be leaking mercury vapour into your system, which then gets into your brain and causes havoc (mercury is one of the worst neuro-toxins there is).

Some people are more sensitive than others - my dad, as he put it, has "a mouthful of metal" and no obvious ill effects. Wheras I had just three replaced with white composite about a month ago, and (with the help of a herbal detox formula) most of my mental problems have simply GONE. I'm not taking any SJW and I feel fine, the first time in years.

If you do a google search on "mercury poisoning symptoms" you should get loads very interesting results.

Without wanting to sound too obsessive over this issue, I think heavy-metal sensitivity could be causing a lot of mental illness. Even if you don't have metal fillings, there are other sources of pollutants... I was laid low for several weeks recently after eating a lunch of (possibly contaminated?) sushi. A eureka moment - the first time I began to notice a "pattern" in my ups and downs.

Something to think about anyway...

Cici

the chief

Ip/Isp 144.134.35.77
 Profile user profile
 Reply post reply

"Re(1):For chief" , Thu 17 Feb 20:32:

Hey cici,
sounds impressive. I have about 4-5 fillings and I will at some stage get rid of them and get the plastic ones. I always have intended to get rid of them if purely for cosmetic reasons.

Great to hear you're doing well. I really hope it does end up being the cure you are looking for. I'm trying 5-htp at the moment. Will let you know how it goes.

[this message was edited by the chief on Thu 17 Feb 20:35]

cici

Ip/Isp 80.40.93.71
 Profile user profile
 Reply post reply

"Re(2):For chief" , Sat 12 Mar 03:09:

Chief,

I'm 99% sure that this is my issue.

Check this out:

http://herballure.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB19&Number=1083&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1

My progress is definite but I know will take time - I must have nearly 25 years worth of toxins to get rid of. I have problems exersising -heavy exersize causes a relapse! This just confirms things for me, it makes sense that all the toxins are being stirred up and released. When the day comes I can run a mile with no ill-effects I'll know that I'm cured.

How was the 5htp? I've not been inclined to try it as I've had bad reactions to other aminos, especially tyrosine and theanine (which should, in theory, do me good!).

Cici

PS
If you were thinking of having your fillings replaced, it's a great idea. If you were going to do it anyway for cosmetic reasons then you've got nothing to lose. I'd do it sooner rather than later.

In my opinion, given that you do have a certain problems that you struggle to get rid of, AND mercury fillings, the chance that these are related is quite high.

The forum that I linked to above is worth having a look at. It's run by a guy called Russ Tanner who comes across as a warm, caring person and always has time to answer people's questions.

[this message was edited by cici on Sun 13 Mar 02:37]

H2Obuffalo

Home Page
 Ip/Isp 202.28.48.6
 Profile user profile
 Reply post reply

"Mercury" , Sun 13 Feb 18:58

Hi Cici-

After having your fillings removed, did you say that you took something to try and remove or defuse the existing mercury elsewhere in your body? What did you take? Brands and dosages? Did you have a sense that this had an effect on top of having the fillings removed? Thanks for any further info.

H2Obuffalo

cici

Ip/Isp 62.232.17.94
 Profile user profile
 Reply post reply

"Re(1):Mercury" , Mon 14 Feb 04:46:

Hi H20,

I took something called NDF, or "Nannocolloidal Detox Factors", made by a company called Bioray. It's a tincture made from chlorella, cilantro and "cell-wall broken probiotics". It's also EXTREMELY expensive - £80 ($160?) for a 2 ounce bottle! However it was highly recommended by the mercury-free dentist who took my fillings out, so I thought I would give it a try. You can read about it here:

http://www.healthydetox.org/

It does sound a little too good to be true, and I would normally suspect a scam. However my dentist said he'd read the clinical trials, and they were good...

My dosage was 5 drops twice a day to begin with, working up to 10 drops twice a day.

Has it made a difference? Hard to say, though I have read that mercury is very difficult to get out of your system without help, especially in the brain where it can linger for decades. I certainly feel better, so it might have helped. I don't know if I'm 100% better - I suspect not - I've felt rubbish for the whole of my adult life so I don't know how good I could feel!

I've just stopped taking it for the moment as I felt it was having side-effects - dry eyes, skin, recurring thrush and fatigue. I would like to try some alpha-lipoic acid next, as that's supposed to be good for crossing the blood-brain barrier.

There's a lot of controversy on the web about the best way to detox, there are various "experts" with opposing views. You could look up Andy Cutler, Hal Huggins, Drs. Mercola, Klinghardt... It's all very confusing.

I'm also taking various supplements - 1000mg vit C, selenium, zinc, calcium, magnesium, probiotics. Just started milk thistle to help liver function. Also plenty of protein! I have read your posts about veganism. Apparently vegan diets can be low in methionine, which the liver needs to work properly. And if it's not working properly, your body can't get rid of the toxic metals...

Do you think you might have an issue with mercury?

All the best,
Cici

[this message was edited by cici on Mon 14 Feb 04:48]

email/admin SJW home forum index
Copyright © 2000, 2001 Kelly Martin.