Home Page
 Ip/Isp 83.67.25.248
 Profile user profile
 Edit/Delete edit/delete message
 Reply post reply

"Mild Schizophrenia." , Wed 26 Jan 08:31

I have been diagnosed after two suicide attemps as having mild
schizophrenia and major depression.
On Christmas Eve I tried to take my own life. Believeing that I can return to my native non-conporeal form. This failed an emegency
Psychitrist come out to see me. You see I believe I am an alien in a corporeal body for the entitys who put me here to study life as a solid physical form. In other words I used to be one of them I call them Extra Dimensional, they are not from this universe. I'm notafraid they seem quite empathic to me. Although in times of stress they seem to suck infomation from my brain quicker than the usual slow ticking that goes on all the time. This is both scary and disturbing. I thought I could do the same thing again 19/01/2005..

However the light at the end of the tunnel is Olanzapine. Seems to be keeping the noise level in my brain down and I can think more clearly.

Who else has had experience with Olanzapine?

PS Smoking a good bit if sativa helps greatly aswell.

"We are what we think.
All that we are arises with our
thoughts."

- Buddha in the Dhammapada -

ChrisC

Im a Guy !Kelly
Home Page
 Ip/Isp 68.144.70.174
 Profile user profile
 Reply post reply

"Re(1):Mild Schizophrenia." , Thu 27 Jan 20:16

Hi ChrisC,

Sorry to hear you have schizophrenia, and from your strange description of how your see yourself as an alien trapped in your body, it does seem to fit the pattern of the illness. I hope you can see that from time-to-time.

I can't claim to understand how schizophrenia works, but please always remember that there are people in this world who care about you, and it would forever change their lives if you were gone. And with that said, I believe that we all have things to learn and study about life... our purpose, why God put us here, and so on... regardless of what our purpose is here, we all have things to learn and share with each other. And also to grow...

There aren't too many people on this forum with schizophrenia, mostly just because it's focused more on depression, but you're always welcome to post messages and drop in whenever you want. Good to hear you're taking olanzapine. I have a cousin who has mild schizophrenia (self-induced through illicit drugs like LSD, unfortunately) and he's really recovered and come a long way in the last few years, with a little help from prescription drugs like that.

As for the Sativa, I can sure empathise but just be cautious because it can cause you to hear voices in your head too. Stay safe! and thanks for posting.

FYI, I did find a couple of links to message boards about schizophrenia too:
http://p204.ezboard.com/fschizophreniaforumfrm1 looks good, and there are a few others I found as well.

Cheers,

Kelly

Josh McGrath

Ip/Isp 216.148.246.154
 Profile user profile
 Reply post reply

"Re(2):Mild Schizophrenia." , Fri 28 Jan 02:43

Illegal street drugs can cause it??!?!! Didn't know that!!! I never did LSD though.

ChrisC, I wish you the best and although Im not Schizophrenic, I would like to add that I'm glad you got help. Thats the hardest damn part of mental illness. I'm still trying to find the right help actualy..

Best of luck to you!

email/admin SJW home forum index
Copyright © 2000, 2001 Kelly Martin.