VOTE!

Topic Title: VOTE!
spriggy

Ip/Isp 67.168.49.50
 Profile user profile
 Edit/Delete edit/delete message
 Reply post reply

"VOTE!" , Sun 31 Oct 15:24

This self proclaimed Republican, would like to encourage everyone here to vote (okay... even IF you must vote for Kerry, ha).

Two more days and all the commercials, telephone calls ( I had James Dobson and Elizabeth Dole on my answering machine in ONE day.. imagine!), and political mail will be over with. *wipes forehead*

So go and vote! Democracy is a beautiful thing.

sheephead

Ip/Isp 195.93.34.14
 Profile user profile
 Reply post reply

"Re(1): Vote? ....what for???" , Tue 2 Nov 08:09

Is there supposed to be some sort of election going on at the moment??

What we all need is some real news.....

According to the Sunday Mirror, Kerry McFadden's having an affair with that bloke off Eastenders.

Ooh, the scandal....her a married woman as well.

<Tut>

Sheephead.xx

H2Obuffalo

Home Page
 Ip/Isp 202.28.48.2
 Profile user profile
 Reply post reply

"Vote The Liar Out" , Sun 31 Oct 22:02:

Bad President! No more invasions for you!

H2Obuffalo
Seattle

[this message was edited by H2Obuffalo on Sun 31 Oct 22:31]

contessa

Ip/Isp 203.56.247.153
 Profile user profile
 Reply post reply

"Re(1):VOTE!" , Sun 31 Oct 18:15

I agree...vote. But not for George W!

Josh mcGrath

Ip/Isp 68.88.79.32
 Profile user profile
 Reply post reply

"Re(2):VOTE!" , Mon 1 Nov 01:17

quote:
I agree...vote. But not for George W! ...
EXACTLY!!!! I'm voting for Kerry. They are both f-ing morons though. We middle class will be getting screwed...again.

Im a Guy !Kelly
Home Page
 Ip/Isp 68.144.55.211
 Profile user profile
 Reply post reply

"Re(3):VOTE!" , Wed 3 Nov 17:29

During the U.S. elections, some of us living in the rest world watched solemnly as we wondered which country was going to be invaded by the Americans next if Bush wins... :-( Personally I believe in the power of PEACE and the strength and unity of international alliances over one country's efforts to rule the world as a dominant economic and military power.

But what do I know.

Kelly

texas mom

Ip/Isp 24.23.85.171
 Profile user profile
 Reply post reply

"Re(5):VOTE!" , Fri 18 Mar 20:44

You are ill-informed.

spriggy

Ip/Isp 67.168.49.50
 Profile user profile
 Reply post reply

"Re(5):VOTE!" , Sun 7 Nov 16:01

It's quite offensive to me (and I'm sure to any others) to be called pig headed, clueless, and cowardly.

I vote for the man that best represents what I believe to be honorable and true.

I am opposed to abortion (most especially partial birth abortion- giving birth half way to an innocent child and then sucking it's brains out is not my idea of a "choice") and I am also opposed to marriage and everything marriage is built on to be changed to mean whatever someone choses it to mean.

It's obvious that over half of our country also care about these decisions as well. So maybe instead of seeing as pig headed and cowardly, you could see that we are actually moral and care about the direction that values are taking in our country.

texas mom

Ip/Isp 24.23.85.171
 Profile user profile
 Reply post reply

"Re(6):VOTE!" , Fri 18 Mar 21:08

BRAVO Spriggy.

So now after the Afghanistan and Iraqi elections can you all honestly say "dubya" is a moron? This guy is the real deal. His heart is genuine - and that is definitely NOT something you can say about John Kerry or Al Gore. Look at the percentage of charitable giving on their tax returns - that speaks volumes about the character of the person.

I am so tired of hearing the USA bashing and yet the first time there is any kind of crisis we are the first ones expected and DO step up to the plate.

Like it or not, 9-11-03 changed our world forever. Our Constitution mandates that our Government (i.e. Commander in Chief) first and foremost protect its'citizens. That is what President Bush is trying to do. Frankly, he is in a damned if you do, damned if you don't position. And, Kelly, with all due respect, doing everything peacefully sounds nice, but it is not realistic. Freedom is never free. There is always a price. And as difficult as it is, we Americans are willing to pay the price. And I can guarantee you that if Canada is ever attacked the way our country was three years ago we would be the first in line to help. Without hesitation or afterthought. So please tell me how that makes us imperialistic, ready to take over the world, etc.
George W. Bush is a great man. He is just a down to earth Texan who loves his God, family and country. I cannot imagine having John Kerry as President right now. (And Theresa as First Lady?!? YCH!!) I will be the first to admit that GW is not the most articulate guy we have had in the White House. However, he sticks to his word - even the ones he mispronounces. The last articulate guy we had was an embarrassment, a liar and morally corrupt. He did this country no favors. And do not go on about the economy. Clinton rode Reagans coat tails.

I truly believe GWB will have a legacy of bringing peace where peace could not be even imagined. I believe he will be a friend to those countries that truly want their own brand of democracy - but most importantly freedom. That will be his greatest achievement. And hopefully Judges that actually understand the Constitution - but we cannot ask for too much, can we?

MrLovely

Ip/Isp 212.38.189.24
 Profile user profile
 Reply post reply

"Re(7):VOTE!" , Thu 21 Apr 06:51

"I am so tired of hearing the USA bashing and yet the first time there is any kind of crisis we are the first ones expected and DO step up to the plate."

Like when just about every other first world nation outcontributed the US in tsunami aid and then you had to step it up to save face?

Forcing "freedom" on people? You do not protect your citizens by invading random countries. If bush cares so much about overthrowing oppressive regimes then why haven't you started on the 100 or so without such large oil reserves?

A large wealthy country cannot be blamed for being imperialistic, but lying about it and sneaking around pretending you're doing something else is completely unacceptable.

I'll end with this - 3000 american civilians were killed in the WTC attacks and you considered this justification for two invasions. How many Afghani and Iraqi civilians died in the "liberations" of those countries? How many Japanese women, children and babies died in the Hiroshima and Nagasaki a-bomb attacks?

email/admin SJW home forum index
Copyright © 2000, 2001 Kelly Martin.