Best alt. to old GNC tablets I've found... - http://www.sjwinfo.org Forums
      Home
      Brands
       Best alt. to old GNC tablets I've found...

Topic Title: Best alt. to old GNC tablets I've found...
H2Obuffalo

Home Page
 Ip/Isp 202.28.48.5
 Profile user profile
 Edit/Delete edit/delete message
 Reply post reply

"Best alt. to old GNC tablets I've found..." , Mon 13 Mar 23:37:

Hi Folks-

I thought I'd mention that the best alternative I've found so far to the *old* GNC standardized *tablets* (before they reformulated and switched to capsules) is this:

Planetary Formulas Standardized SJW Extract Tablets 300mg (3-a-day)

Planetary Formulas also makes a 2-a-day "full spectrum" tablet, but it didn't work as well for me. I've tried a bunch of brands of capsules, as well as tablet products from Solaray, Natrol, and Source Naturals, but for me the above one works best for my condition*. I can't say it works quite as well as the old GNC tablets, but since those are now extinct and available only to mood-disturbed dinosaurs, I've been going with this next-best-thing so far.

Everyone's different, and SJW products in particular effect people very differently (e.g. Perika, Kira, and other high-hyperforin products make me worse, not better), but if other products haven't worked for you, you might want to try this one. Unfortunately iHerb.com doesn't carry it, but it is available elsewhere. Personally I get it through VitaminLife.com, but there are probably several other sources.

-H2Obuffalo

*I have some sort of neurological/endocrine damage due to past veganism (=100% strict, fanatical vegetarianism). I take a regimen of other supplements as well to keep my life reasonably normal. SJW is the most critical one for me, but the others also make a big difference.

[this message was edited by H2Obuffalo on Mon 13 Mar 23:47]

Replies:

email/admin SJW home forum index
Copyright © 2000, 2001 Kelly Martin.