stephanie2u2001

Home Page
 Ip/Isp 68.217.232.196
 Profile user profile
 Edit/Delete edit/delete message
 Reply post reply

"perika" , Mon 30 Jan 16:34

hi my name is stephanie,
i have also been diagnosed with depression and the docs. tried to put me on meds. like paxil aso. i hated the feeling it gave me and so i just quit and a friend of mine told me to try it with herbs instead of the full blown drugs. since i had no idea what she was talking about, i told her to go and get it for me and since i am from germany, she came back with johanniskraut from schwabe which did wonders for me. i have moved to the united states now and i have been here for one year, i have tried all kinds of brands, but none of them were as good as the german stuff. i have now ordered kira for the first time and i have only heard good things about it and i know that it is a german brand also, so i will put some hope into this.
i have now been off anything since dec. 29th, cuz i have had surgery in jan. and my doc told me that i should take anything 2 weeks before my surgery. i felt ok at first, but now my symptoms are coming back and i really don't like it at all and since i don't have anything at the house anymore, i decided to give it one more try with the kira.
this is really a great site and i was surprised to see that i am not the only one with this problem. i have been very ashamed of it and i tried to hide it as much as i could, but i couldn't fool my family and friends for long. but i must say that all of them are very understanding and helpful and i am thankful for that. well i wanna thank kelly for this wonderful site and i wanna wish everybody the best of luck !!!
steph

stephanie

shyness

Home Page
 Ip/Isp 207.200.116.201
 Profile user profile
 Reply post reply

"Re(1):perika" , Mon 13 Mar 18:03

hello stephanie, my name is michaela und ich bin auch von deutschland i too am glad you found this site there is alot of good information and alot of people who are going through the same things we. are good luck i hope everything will work out for you keep us posted michaela

stephanie2u2001

Home Page
 Ip/Isp 68.220.80.213
 Profile user profile
 Reply post reply

"Re(2):perika" , Tue 14 Mar 12:47

hi michaela,
where r u from in germany ? i am always glad to hear from other people who r from germany and living in the us now too. well i am doing fine now, i have been taking the kira and it's way better than the perika, at least i think so. yes i am also very happy that i have found this site, cuz that let's u know that u r not alone and that u don't need to be ashamed of what u go through. people can help each other out and that is a great relief. well yeah gotta go for now, but keep in touch if u like !!
steph

stephanie

pixybell

Ip/Isp 62.255.32.13
 Profile user profile
 Reply post reply

"Re(1):perika" , Wed 1 Mar 12:34

Hiya steph,

I just wondered how you are getting on with the kira and is it any better than the other brands. I have only used a health food brand and it gave me really bad stomach pains so i stopped and used 5htp but that isn't working anymore and my symptoms are back and getting worse. I just wondered how you were getting on with kira and if it is working for you.

pixy xx

stephanie2u2001

Home Page
 Ip/Isp 68.220.81.132
 Profile user profile
 Reply post reply

"Re(2):perika" , Wed 1 Mar 12:50

hi pixy,
well yeah i am doing fine on the kira, haven't had any problems and my mood has changed for the better. i like the kira better than the perika to be honest. when i was taking perika, my face broke out so badly and my hubby told me that it might be from taking perika, i didn't believe it at first, but now since i have switched brands and all, my skin is clearing up. i just don't like the fact that u have to take 3 a day, when i was taking the german brand, i only had to take either one or two. but i am up for it as long as it works. i have tried health food products too adn they didn't do anything for me, but perika ain't bad, i just think that kira works better for me. u might wanna give it a try.
i wish u good luck !!
best wishes, stph

stephanie

pixybell

Ip/Isp 62.255.32.13
 Profile user profile
 Reply post reply

"Re(3):perika" , Sat 4 Mar 11:40

Hiya stephanie,

I have got some kiri now just my second day so i can't say either way yet but I haven't had any stomach or back pain like last time. However, its really expensive I didn't realise just how expensive it was if it helps I will get it off the net as it seems a better deal.

I have my fingers crossed, thanks for your reply and I hope your feeling better.

Pixy xx

stephanie2u2001

Home Page
 Ip/Isp 68.220.80.213
 Profile user profile
 Reply post reply

"Re(4):perika" , Tue 14 Mar 12:55

hi pixy,
well yeah give it a lil more time to kick in like it is supposed to. i am feeling great now and i don't feel that it is too expensive, i order it online. i have tried many other things which were more expensive, but like u said, if it helps then u should continue cuz nothing is more important than ur health and the way u feel. so give it a try and see if it works for u, i am glad that i gave it a shot and life can go on now. stay in touch and let me know the outcome !!!
best wishes, steph

stephanie

email/admin SJW home forum index
Copyright © 2000, 2001 Kelly Martin.