new site coming soon - early 2006! - http://www.sjwinfo.org Forums
      Home
      Announcements
       new site coming soon - early 2006!

Topic Title: new site coming soon - early 2006!
Im a Guy !Kelly
Home Page
 Ip/Isp 66.130.161.238
 Profile user profile
 Edit/Delete edit/delete message
 Reply post reply

"new site coming soon - early 2006!" , Sun 5 Feb 20:22

February 5, 2006. Perhaps you've heard it before. But this time it's for real. I have started a major upgrade to this website. That's right, the upgrade to this site is long overdue. Soon, my friends...

I have already installed new forum software. I've written some scripts to save a few thousand hours of work. But now I'm still faced with the time-consuming task of migrating thousands of messages... As it turns out, I'm only going to move over a few hundred of the Experiences messages into the new forum, and everything else will start out fresh. I'll keep this old forum as an archive. I think you'll like the new one very much.

If you want to preview the new forum (or website), drop me an email and I'll send you a link... BTW I've spent the last 3 hours moving messages from 2000 and 2001... so only four more years to go.

Yeah I haven't posted here must in the past few months... wish I had a "sounding board" where I could talk things through, without the whole world knowing about exactly what I'm up to. In some ways this website has been a victim of its own success... I don't use it for support myself anymore. I suppose I could create my own new, anonymous username in the new forum...

Stay tuned.

Kelly

email/admin SJW home forum index
Copyright © 2000, 2001 Kelly Martin.