Im a Guy !Kelly
Home Page
 Ip/Isp 68.144.30.192
 Profile user profile
 Edit/Delete edit/delete message
 NO Reply no replies allowed

"I'm back home" , Thu 5 Dec 15:43

Hi everyone!

I have just returned from my year of travels in the 3rd world and am just trying to adjust to "normal" life again, whatever that is... it's not so easy. I spent 8 months in India, 2 months in Laos and the rest in Thailand, Vietnam, Australia and Hong Kong. I'd like to say it's good to be back but I'd rather still be traveling. The reason to come back was to visit my family and friends who I've missed very much.

The message forum appears to still be running well and I'm very happy about that. I have just started to go through several thousand new messages that have been posted since I've been away. As for SJW and 5-HTP, I feel completely out of touch with any news or research that has come out in the past year. The reality is that many of you now know much more than I do on the suject. hehe. I think I'll read up a bit in my own message forum and figure out what's going on.

I see some real 'regulars' who are here and posting many messages and very good info, a BIG thank-you to them for keeping the forum well alive and professional (you know who you are -- am I'm still just learning who you are... :)

Email me if there are any issues with the Forum or any other part of sjwinfo.org... for the time being I'm just acting as a lowly webmaster who ensures everything is running smoothly. Your choice of email addresses are kelly @ sjwinfo . org or picklepak @ yahoo . com (which I check more often).

Cheers,
k

email/admin SJW home forum index
Copyright © 2000, 2001 Kelly Martin.