SJW with 5-htp

Topic Title: SJW with 5-htp
desperate1

Ip/Isp 141.152.54.160
 Profile user profile
 Edit/Delete edit/delete message
 Reply post reply

"SJW with 5-htp" , Sun 5 Mar 13:34

I have been taking SJW for about 2 weeks now. It has definitely lifted my mood and I feel much happier. But It hasn't really helped me with my social anxiety. I was wondering if I should combine SJW with 5-htp. Will 5-htp help with social anxiety?
Also, is the brand "Natrol" any good?

wilson

Ip/Isp 202.2.57.126
 Profile user profile
 Reply post reply

"Re(1):SJW with 5-htp" , Mon 20 Mar 14:02

Hi desperate1,

I, like you, tried SJW a while ago for social anxiety and found it didn't have the effect I was after. I still felt anxious around people, especially people I didn't know too well. I stopped taking it after about six/seven weeks.

I have since discovered Clarocet ERT. It is a blend of St. Johns Wort, SAM-e and 5-HTP (albeit smallish doses) but I have been amazed at how effective it has been. My mood has lifted considerable and in doing so, has removed my social anxiety. I feel a lot happpier during the day, I have a lot more confidence in me as a person and as a result my interactions with people are greatly improved. I think it's the combination of SJW and 5-HTP which is causing this improvement, over SJW on it's own. I would recommend taking 5-HTP with the SJW and see how you feel. I think you will be happy with the result.

Cheers,
Wilson.

zzzmike

Home Page
 Ip/Isp 66.19.115.67
 Profile user profile
 Reply post reply

"Re(2):SJW with 5-htp" , Sun 9 Apr 15:53

My major problem is insomnia. 20 years. I am now on SJw and it helps my mood but not sleep. I was thinking about trying 5htp. Where do you get the clarocet. can you recomend a brand name you like

mike

desperate1

Ip/Isp 141.152.54.160
 Profile user profile
 Reply post reply

"Re(2):SJW with 5-htp" , Wed 22 Mar 16:08

Hey thanks for the reply. I'm glad Clarocet is working for you. I wanted to try it myself but I'm a teenager and my parents don't know that I have social anxiety. Do you know if there is a local store that I could go to to buy Clarocet?

wilson

Ip/Isp 202.2.57.126
 Profile user profile
 Reply post reply

"Re(3):SJW with 5-htp" , Sun 26 Mar 19:06

Hi Desperate1,

I am pretty sure Clarocet is over the net only. In in Australia and haven't seen it at any chemists or vitamin stores. If you don't want the pills delivered to your home, is there someone else that can collect the package for you..? You might be able to speak to a post office and get them to hold the package there for you. You can just pick it up when it arrives. It's worth a try - I'm sure I had social anxiety disorder and minor mood fluctuations and Clarocet has made a difference. I tried SJW and Sam-E on their own and they had little to no affect on me. Clarocet was the only thing that worked (I think due to the 5-HTP).

Cheers,
Wilson.

marklar

Ip/Isp 83.100.165.40
 Profile user profile
 Reply post reply

"Re(4):SJW with 5-htp" , Fri 31 Mar 15:06

When do you take the clarocet tablets?

Thanks

email/admin SJW home forum index
Copyright © 2000, 2001 Kelly Martin.