first time user

Topic Title: first time user
Joan

Ip/Isp 219.92.93.13
 Profile user profile
 Edit/Delete edit/delete message
 Reply post reply

"first time user" , Tue 12 Apr 03:06

I am American married to a Malaysian (normally live in Malaysia). My marriage was on the rocks, so I visited USA for 4 months. The day before I left I bought some Pharmaton (Flexium) and Nature Made SAM-e 400 mg just to see. I took the Nature Made the first day I got back from USA (5 days ago) and by the evening could feel different. It took the edge off, no more feeling like fighting with my husband about small matters. Feel like it is hard to get mad at all. In fact, my in-laws were part of the problem in our marriage as well, and we saw them 3 days ago and I had no anxiety whatsoever before, during or after the visit (very unlike me usually I obsess over and over before I see them). Anyways, yesterday I took the Pharmaton pill and felt a headache like a press on my brain. I kind of felt small brain presses since I started the pill, but yesterdays made me flat and I had to take an afternoon nap. When I woke up I felt much better. Today I took a Nature Made and feel fine. The downside is I have more Pharmaton's then Nature Mades and so far I have not been able to find this pill in Malaysia (I brought a 2 month supply). I wonder if I could break the Pharmaton in half if it would effect anything? Also, will this wonderful pill eventually wear off and will I have to increase my dosage?
I think usually I have a moderate form of OCD and mild depression from time to time. This so far has knocked me into the 'normal' world it seems and I actually feel happy and I have not felt that way since I was a child (I am 35 now).
Thanks in advance for any replies! Joan

joan

Ip/Isp 219.92.93.26
 Profile user profile
 Reply post reply

"Re(1):first time user" , Sun 3 Jul 21:26

Hi, Since I have acid reflux I could not take the SAM-e for more than a month. It just seemed to increase my acid reflux symptoms. Anyways, I tried acupuncture. It has taken away my OCD, anxiety, depression, arthritis pain etc. It has been a cure all. I do not like doing the acutual acupuncture, but I love the results. I just wanted to share my experience in case someone else has acid reflux and is looking for an alternative to SAM-e. Incidently, I even stopped biting my nails for the first time in 30 years, the funny part was it was unintentional, one day I looked down at my fingers and I had nails and no urges to bite them off.

scamit2000

Ip/Isp 70.29.249.186
 Profile user profile
 Reply post reply

"Re(2):first time user" , Sat 26 Nov 18:04

Hey Joan,

I am glad acupuncture worked for you, my doctor suggested acupuncture for me as well, but I dont believe it would work for me. Im really interested in knowing more about acupuncture and your experience with acupuncture. Can you contact me at yu275471 at yorku.ca

Thanks!

Mr_Pharmacist

Ip/Isp 62.252.0.8
 Profile user profile
 Reply post reply

"Re(1):first time user" , Thu 21 Apr 13:07

Don't break the pill in half it will break down in your stomach and lose it effectiveness. Have you tried looking on ebay for nature made SAM-e? You'd probably get a good deal. One word of advice if you do buy off ebay check that is in date as some sellers try to get rid of out of date or nearly out of date stock. I personally wouldn't take out of date SAM-e.

Regards,
Warren.

rod72

Ip/Isp 24.1.10.237
 Profile user profile
 Reply post reply

"Re(2):first time user" , Wed 14 Sep 22:19

Mr. Pharmacist,

I have read some studies that SAM-e should be slow released. can't find them now, so maybe I am wrong. Are you aware of any info out there about this?

Thanks.

Rod

email/admin SJW home forum index
Copyright © 2000, 2001 Kelly Martin.