SJW with xanax and hydroxyzine

Topic Title: SJW with xanax and hydroxyzine
sun

Ip/Isp 64.30.50.157
 Profile user profile
 Edit/Delete edit/delete message
 Reply post reply

"SJW with xanax and hydroxyzine" , Tue 11 Apr 16:37:

I have been dealing with a severe depression since hot flashes and night drenches began over a year ago. Add to that the heartbreak of watching my mother go downhill from alzheimers and me trying to cope with my serious, very rare autoimmune disease(systemic mastocytosis), being very hard of hearing, living and feeling very alone, and needing to stop my work(therapy!) as an artist/woodturner - this is one hell of a mid-life crisis!!!!!

My question is: Is SJW okay to be used if I have to be on hydroxyzine and xanax everyday for my disease? I seriously react to many substances so instead of going on antidepressants, I've started SJW tincture so I can increase drop by drop. I've only taken a small amount, once a day, away from my meds for two days now. If anyone can offer information about contraindications and/or how to get the best results under my limiting circumstances, I would be grateful to hear. Do you know what foods, drugs and supplements would prohibit my using it? This depression is flaring my disease and feels endless and hopeless.......Thanks

If any women have had menopausal symptom relief please let me know of that too.

[this message was edited by sun on Tue 11 Apr 16:40]

Replies:

email/admin SJW home forum index
Copyright © 2000, 2001 Kelly Martin.