tension on chest/shoulders/neck ? - http://www.sjwinfo.org Forums
      Home
      General Discussion
       tension on chest/shoulders/neck ?

Topic Title: tension on chest/shoulders/neck ?
alex666

Ip/Isp 212.224.150.184
 Profile user profile
 Edit/Delete edit/delete message
 Reply post reply

"tension on chest/shoulders/neck ?" , Sun 2 Apr 06:04:

Nobody ??

Anybody has tension on chest or shoulders/neck together with depression ? And has anybody experienced this went away after taking SJW ?

Alex

[this message was edited by alex666 on Tue 4 Apr 05:10]

Replies:

jyguy

Ip/Isp 88.109.193.79
 Profile user profile
 Reply post reply

"Re(1):tension on chest/shoulders/neck ?" , Tue 4 Apr 16:35:

I used to experience this a few years ago, The stress- I put it down to my job which I hated, on top of lots of personal problems I visited my GP and was perscribed "floxetine" it had the desired effect! I have not taken SJW Yet but im sure it would have the same effect as an perscibed anti-depressant.
If not better!

[this message was edited by jyguy on Tue 4 Apr 16:37]

alex666

Ip/Isp 212.224.151.109
 Profile user profile
 Reply post reply

"Re(2):tension on chest/shoulders/neck ?" , Wed 5 Apr 00:16

Do you mean fluoxetine, like in seroxat ? Did the tension on ur chest disappear ? My doc also said if i took AD the tension would go away, but I started with SJW first, lets see what that will bring . Are u still taking it ? I also had stress related probelms which resulted in burnout and all the misery after that, really bad, now its 3 months and still i'm not at my level from before.
Any side effects from fluoxetine ? Ur gonna continue using it ?
Any information would be really welcome cause i'm scared to death to start with AD's .

Alex

jyguy

Ip/Isp 88.110.100.213
 Profile user profile
 Reply post reply

"Re(3):tension on chest/shoulders/neck ?" , Wed 5 Apr 16:44

Like I said this was A couple of years ago, It certainly took all my symptoms away ie: neck tension, short tempered, black clouds! etc. I was perscribed a one month course, the effects of which lasted a good 6 months, Im not experiencing the same level of doom and gloom now but I do still get snappy at some people and show a lack of interest in things I used to love to do,(Classic signs of mild depression I believe)thats why i'm on this site and would like to know if sjw could benefit me as I would prefer a natural remedy?

pixybell

Ip/Isp 86.130.146.133
 Profile user profile
 Reply post reply

"Re(3):tension on chest/shoulders/neck ?" , Wed 5 Apr 08:00

Hiya,

I have tried fluoxetine (prozac) and it was good for me, I get really bad tension headaches and know that feeling where it all aches. My side effects with fluoxetine was my weight, it plumetted, I just lost my appetite completely. I know when I'm feeling low I don't feel much like eating anyhow but this was worse than that. I just didn't want to eat. I stopped after 4 weeks and tried a variety of other AD before finding one that worked.

I have tried reiki, accupuncture and yoga but at the moment I'm a little low and those things sort of go out the window. I hope you feel better soon, for me I have prescribed pain relief when the tension gets really bad, I hope you find something that works for you. pixy x

alex666

Ip/Isp 212.224.151.109
 Profile user profile
 Reply post reply

"Re(4):tension on chest/shoulders/neck ?" , Wed 5 Apr 09:46

Did u try SJW ? What r u using now ?

pixybell

Ip/Isp 62.255.32.13
 Profile user profile
 Reply post reply

"Re(5):tension on chest/shoulders/neck ?" , Wed 5 Apr 14:04

Hiya,

I'm using sjw kira and have been now for nearly 2 months, I did try 5htp and valarian which worked great at first but I'm afraid the effects started to diminish and I decided to try sjw.

I tried a health food shop own brand first but they gave me terrible stomach and back pains, so I read alot of posts on here and most pointed toward kira. Its a little bit expensive but I guess worth it if it works so I'm giving it a try. I have just upped my dose from 600mg to 900mg to see if that little extra might help too.

I hope that things are a bit better for you, takecare pixy x

collegekid

Ip/Isp 24.74.136.70
 Profile user profile
 Reply post reply

"Re(1):tension on chest/shoulders/neck ?" , Sun 2 Apr 12:17

Pretty sure that the tension in the back of your head/neck/shoulders is called a tension headache. It could be because you have a lot of stress/anxiety right now. Try taking some Passion Flower, or Kava Kava, or Valerian (I recommend passion flower.) It will relieve your anxiety and stress, but also passion flower is a mild muscle relaxant too. Hope this helps, its my best guess to whats wrong. Good Luck!

email/admin SJW home forum index
Copyright © 2000, 2001 Kelly Martin.