effective GAD or any anxiety relief.... - http://www.sjwinfo.org Forums
      Home
      General Discussion
       effective GAD or any anxiety relief....

Topic Title: effective GAD or any anxiety relief....
collegekid

Ip/Isp 24.74.136.70
 Profile user profile
 Edit/Delete edit/delete message
 Reply post reply

"effective GAD or any anxiety relief...." , Sat 1 Apr 14:57

Hey, just an update. I have been on SJW for a month and a half but something still didn't seem right. I still seemed on edge and tense. I know that I also have GAD, and so I began to wonder if my depression was really just secondary to my generalized anxiety. So I checked out Clarocet because of its different ingredients. I noticed a difference that day. Well thinking about future relief since I have had GAD for most of my life, and actually just found out thats what i had, I checked out some of the ingredients in Clarocet.
I bought a bottle of Passion Flower and all I can say is wow. I had been on Klonipin to help me when I completely broke down, and this has to be better than it. I say better because it makes you feel at peace and calm but at the same time doesn't make you feel sleepy or impair you like klonipin (not to mention the very scary and painful withdrawals). I think with relieved anxiety I will be able to fight depression in the future without SJW. For all those GAD suffers hope this helps, My life is better now. GAD really makes you feel trapped, you can't even relax and enjoy life....hope this helps

alex666

Ip/Isp 212.224.151.220
 Profile user profile
 Reply post reply

"Re(1):effective GAD or any anxiety relief...." , Mon 10 Apr 07:24

Could u give me ur email adres or to chat with messenger. Could u add me on messenger : [email protected] , would like to ask about clarocet .

Alex

alex666

Ip/Isp 212.224.150.108
 Profile user profile
 Reply post reply

"Re(1):effective GAD or any anxiety relief...." , Sun 2 Apr 12:56

Are u taking clarocet at the moment or only passion flower. Which clarocet are u using ?
I ordered a bottle clarocet NRI cause i found it had the right ingredients in it. Are u combining clarocet with extra SJW ?

Alex

Collegekid

Ip/Isp 24.74.136.70
 Profile user profile
 Reply post reply

"Re(2):effective GAD or any anxiety relief...." , Mon 3 Apr 15:57

I am actually kind of experimenting now to see what is right for me. I really need anxiety relief because it makes it hard for me to concentrate. I am using clarocet right now, but I also have some valerian, passion flower, and GABA that I am checking out. I say Passion Flower beacause I have found with GABA I get kindof a weird headache if I take too much, and valerian makes me kinda sleepy. You gotta find whats right for you, sometimes anxiety causes depression, and other times it co-exists. You can only really find the answer by trying things and seeing whats best for you. (Oh Ps: Clarocet NRI is what I was taking, I took ERT two days and felt awful because the SAM E in my opinion is bad for anxiety and it also has less anti anxiety herbs. Give Passion Flower a try You will feel the difference within 30 min., if you are already taking St. JOhns wort I would wait till you feel a lot better and see if you can do without it and just anti anxiety herbs)

alex666

Ip/Isp 212.224.151.109
 Profile user profile
 Reply post reply

"Re(3):effective GAD or any anxiety relief...." , Wed 5 Apr 13:06

I think clarocet NRI is the better choice also especially cause of the relaxation herbs in it. I am in my 2nd week of SJW now and i can say it's starting to work. I feel better, brighter, more energy but also for the moment a little bit too good :), aggitated . I am taking one pill SJW 425mg during lunch and i was thinking of taking clarocet in the morning. I am already using valerian 150 mg (recommended dose 1000mg) at night to switch the engine off :) good job SJW :)

Alex

email/admin SJW home forum index
Copyright © 2000, 2001 Kelly Martin.