I hope This Is Helpful!!!

Topic Title: I hope This Is Helpful!!!
deonvan

Ip/Isp 66.130.161.238
 Profile user profile
 Edit/Delete edit/delete message
 Reply post reply

"I hope This Is Helpful!!!" , Sat 1 Apr 14:05:

I was doing research across the internet about social anxiety because I believe I'm diagnosed with it, and I came across the website called [removed - email Kelly to complain]... They talk about this special drink helps sooth anxiety, tension and stress right away. So I give it a try because I believe that social anxiety is still a part of the word anxiety in a way. I order this natural drink call PRim On, I hope I spell it right. Anyway when I got the product I took it right away to see some result immediatly, I was very, very, very surprise that I immediatly felt total relax and joyfully and just want to try something new and exiting like talking to stranger and just say hi to them and look at them in their eye with a real smile. So I test my social phobia out at the mall. It is amazing I don't feel nervous or scared when going to the mall no more and I buy all the stuff that I want at the mall with a real cheerful smile!I even talk to different people just for fun at the mall! I never done that before!It's amazing I can look at them in the eye and smile from the the bootom of my heart truthfully. So if you guys with Social phobia have the same problem like I do. Do yourself a favor try it.I can't guaranteed any result but base on my experience is like I got a brand new healthy, laid back, joyfull life. Check the website at [link removed] . Hope the best for all my social phobia friend!!!

[this message was edited by kelly on Sat 1 Apr 22:48]

Replies:

|Kelly
 Ip/Isp 66.130.161.238
 Profile user profile
 Edit/Delete edit/delete message
 Reply post reply

"Re(1):I hope This Is Helpful!!!" , Sat 1 Apr 22:47:

I took a look at this website and the product doesn't say anything about anxiety or tension. I am glad that you don't have the same level of social anxiety as before, but maybe its just because you are feeling more confident in yourself. I hope the above wasn't an advertisement in disguise... but I fear that it might be. What you are promoting doesn't relate to SJW or depression *at all*, and I don't believe it will help social anxiety for most people either.

These kinds of multi-level marketing schemes are mostly harmless, but sometimes expensive. I've removed the link because your post reads a little strange to me.

[this message was edited by kelly on Sat 1 Apr 22:57]

| |

email/admin SJW home forum index
Copyright © 2000, 2001 Kelly Martin.