Happy Birthday Pixybell

Topic Title: Happy Birthday Pixybell
Schnookie

Ip/Isp 67.163.192.194
 Profile user profile
 Edit/Delete edit/delete message
 Reply post reply

"Happy Birthday Pixybell" , Fri 31 Mar 06:07

Well, hopefully the ground didn't swallow you up, and hopefully too, you're having a nice day today. This is YOUR special day today, and boy' you've earned it!
Just to let you know that there's a little person sitting here in Pennsylvania, who's celebrating your happy day today with you.

Happy birtday, and many, many happy more.

Schnookie.

Pixybell

Ip/Isp 62.255.32.13
 Profile user profile
 Reply post reply

"Re(1):Happy Birthday Pixybell" , Fri 31 Mar 15:24

Schnookie,

Thank you ever so much for the greeting, no the ground is still beneath me JUST. Not much sleep lastnight doubtful tonight too but I am still hopeful. Thank you again thats real nice of you.

Pixy x

papuanewguinea

Ip/Isp 195.93.21.72
 Profile user profile
 Reply post reply

"Re(1):Happy Birthday Pixybell" , Fri 31 Mar 13:21

Happy Birthday Pixy!!!

pixybell

Ip/Isp 62.255.32.13
 Profile user profile
 Reply post reply

"Re(2):Happy Birthday Pixybell" , Fri 31 Mar 15:25

Hiya,

Thank you ever so much for you birthday wishes your very kind, 31 today. Thank you again this site is very special as are the individuals who use it.

Pixy x

reyhav

Ip/Isp 203.215.124.76
 Profile user profile
 Reply post reply

"Re(3):Happy Birthday Pixybell" , Fri 31 Mar 16:23

Happy birthday PIXY, i just also want to greet you happy birthday

reyhav

pixybell

Ip/Isp 62.255.32.13
 Profile user profile
 Reply post reply

"Re(4):Happy Birthday Pixybell" , Fri 31 Mar 17:12

My dear friend,

Thank you, my birthday is now over as its 2.12am but thank you for your wishes its very kind of you.

Pixy x

schnookie

Ip/Isp 67.163.192.194
 Profile user profile
 Reply post reply

"Re(5):Happy Birthday Pixybell" , Sat 1 Apr 07:26

Hi'ya Pixybell.

Well, you made it! I hope you also have a great week ahead now in front of you - the first of your new year.
Please keep me up to date on how you are feeling, and I'll do the same here.

Take care,

Schnookie.

pixybell

Ip/Isp 62.255.32.13
 Profile user profile
 Reply post reply

"Re(6):Happy Birthday Pixybell" , Sat 1 Apr 15:00

Hiya schnookie,

Sleeping was a bit bad lastnight I think I will try valerian again for a few nights and see if that helps, I ended up awake till 4am and was back up at 9am. Not good, I must admit though that the kira seems to be helping fight back the tears. I was really tearful over the past couple of weeks and not so bad at the moment so thats a positive sign.

I am up late again but I am trying and will try and sleep and switch my ever whizzing brain off. I hope you have a great weekend too and keep me updated with your progress.

Takecare pixy x

schnookie

Ip/Isp 67.163.192.194
 Profile user profile
 Reply post reply

"Re(7):Happy Birthday Pixybell" , Sat 1 Apr 15:45

Hi, Pixybell.
Good to see/hear that you are 'copeing'.
I know how you feel with the old sleep deprevation, and all that goes with that, and I don't envy you one bit.
Just stick with it, and keep smiling.
Are you currently in threapy just now? I'm just curious to know if you're talking with someone about what's going-on with your life right now? I've been seeing a very good psych out here, and it's helped beyond belief.

I'll keep this short for now, but we'll chat tomorrow - if that's ok with you.

Schnookie.

schnookie

Ip/Isp 67.163.192.194
 Profile user profile
 Reply post reply

"Re(8):Happy Birthday Pixybell" , Sun 2 Apr 08:49:

Hi.
Well, this last day or so has been filled with all sorts of up's and down's. It's now five or six days since I started taking SJW again, and I've been to hell & back, trying to keep everything together. 'They' say it takes about two weeks for SJW to really kick-in, so I'm gonna hang-on in there an get this over and done. I've been walking around with a pack of tranquilizers in my wallet, just in case things get a little too hairy. I took one the other day, to see how they would react with SJW, and I had THE most lovely dreamy day. BUT, they are VERY addictive, so I've forced myself to take them only when absolutely required. It is great to have them, though, even as an absolute last resort!
I've also started a book, called 'Feeling Good', by David O Burns, which cannot come any more highly recommended, and that looks really, really good. I've kinda made a promise with myself that after my anxst/panic/negative thinking started again this time, I've declaired all out war on my mind, to really get this resolved once and for all. I just absolutely-point blank refuse to be beat by depression any longer.
I hope everyone is well, and you 'Pixy', are doing ok too.
Take care, and God bless,

Schnookie.

[this message was edited by schnookie on Sun 2 Apr 08:51]

pixybell

Ip/Isp 62.255.32.13
 Profile user profile
 Reply post reply

"Re(9):Happy Birthday Pixybell" , Sun 2 Apr 13:27

Hiya schnookie,

Well i finally lay down about 3am and I'm dead on my feet today but like you I refuse to give in. I was addicted to sleeping tablets for a real long time and detoxed myself off them over 6 months ago. I'm a drug worker and know the effects benzo's have on your body and it was the hardest thing I have ever done in my life, I still have a packet in my cupboard and many nights have longed to take them. I have been strong and resisted but how long this will last only time will tell, forever I hope as I didn't like relying on a pill to make me sleep. However my sleeping now getting back to a few hours if I'm lucky each night is taking its toll, but I'm optimistic and hope with time it will get better.

I know some people find therapy works for them but I'm not a person who can talk and let my feelings out in person. My life has taken may knocks and telling someone how my sister died and my niece was left with no mother to some strangers face I can't do. Its easy on here no-one can see you and you get some positive feedback on vitamins and supplements such as sjw. For me this is all I can handle. I am pleased it works for you though and I hope with time you feel much better. Lets both keep all our fingers crossed that sjw will work for us.

I hope today has been a good day for you my friend and I send you best wishes from a wet and windy England.

Takecare pixy x

schnookie

Ip/Isp 67.163.192.194
 Profile user profile
 Reply post reply

"Re(10):Happy Birthday Pixybell" , Mon 3 Apr 19:13

Hello, Pixy, and to everyone else.
Well, today was a BETTER day! It's now eight days since I started my SJW again, and bar a little rough-landing this morning (when I woke-up), the rest of the day was pretty good.
The horrid anxiety feeling left me enough today, that I could laugh and function as a 'normal' human again, and I noticed within myself that by 5pm, I was having a good day!
Thank you SJW - thank you, thank you, thank you!
Pixy, how are you?
I actually was born and bread in Glasgow, and moved over here to PA to be with my partner. As for not talking with anyone in the professional field, please think about it! In my own experience, we all need someone completely impartial, who's ready to listen and guide us in a direction we're not able to see ourselves. I don't want to come across as a schmuck for explaining this feeling of mine to you, but just arrange to sit and talk things out with someone, can be so, so uplifting to one's ears and heart.
I hope you're ok, I really, really do, and if nothing else, I'm here for you, buddy.

Schnookie.

pixybell

Ip/Isp 86.130.146.133
 Profile user profile
 Reply post reply

"Re(2):Re(10):Happy Birthday Pixybell" , Tue 4 Apr 02:31

Hiya Schnookie,

Thanks for asking I am not too good today to tell you the truth and I'm thinking of upping my sjw from 600mg to the 900mg and seeing if that will help. I am getting rather down from the not sleeping but I am still trying my friend and I keep my fingers crossed (I think I will have arthritis soon!!).

I am sooooo pleased you are feeling better that is great news! I hear what your saying about talking to someone, and when things got really bad and I had a breakdown I did talk to someone and it was such a bad experience I don't think this pixy could handle that again. But I do listen and thank you ever so much for the advice maybe in the future I'll let go of whats in this peahead!.

I hope you have a fantastic day my friend, takecare and keep smiling. Pixy x

schnookie

Ip/Isp 67.163.192.194
 Profile user profile
 Reply post reply

"Re(3):Re(10):Happy Birthday Pixybell" , Tue 4 Apr 07:26

Hi Pixy.
All I can say is try to not to tar all therapists with the same brush.
I've been so lucky, in that I was able to find a really good psychologist, when I really needed one, and he also was very much into the 'cognitive' view of psychiatry, which I've since learned, is the one for me.
Don't get me wrong, I still have those awfull bad days, and spells in my life, but it's so much easier when you know they'll last only for a short time, and are also at the same time, able to view them for what they are. Am I making sense?
I took SJW for 18 months, about 18 months ago, and I have to say, that it helped me through one of the hardest times of my life. I also, at that point, started therapy, and haven't looked back since.
If you can, Pixy, please have another look (both into yourself, and the yellow pages), for a good psych, and get on that 'proper' dose of SJW too. You really should be on those 900mg doses.
I hope you're feeling better, my friend, and I'll chat to you soon.

Take care,

Schnookie.

pixybell

Ip/Isp 86.130.146.133
 Profile user profile
 Reply post reply

"Re(4):Re(10):Happy Birthday Pixybell" , Wed 5 Apr 02:32

Hiya schnookie,

Thanks for your words of encouragement this site really helps me, some days I don't post and read how others are doing and that gives me encouragement to be able to look forward. I have a degree in Psychology and studied Psychopathology within the framework and know how good cognitive therapy is and how it can work wonders for some people. This little pixy however right now just isn't ready but I do keep an open mind.

I have upped my sjw to 900mg I started that lastnight so lets see how I get on, I wouldn't say im as tearful, I'm still not sleeping too good but OPTIMISM is the key!!!.

Takecare and I hope you have a wonderful day my friend.
pixy x

schnookie

Ip/Isp 67.163.192.194
 Profile user profile
 Reply post reply

"Re(5):Re(10):Happy Birthday Pixybell" , Wed 5 Apr 07:04

Thank Pixybell, and I hope you have a really nice day too.

Keep me posted.

Schnookie.

pixybell

Ip/Isp 86.130.146.133
 Profile user profile
 Reply post reply

"Re(6):Re(10):Happy Birthday Pixybell" , Thu 6 Apr 05:47

Hiya schnookie,

Well I am feeling somewhat tired right now as still sleeping rather erratically, but I have an easy day in work and I'll just float around.

I am on my third day (well this evening)on the 900mg and I've not noticed anything yet however it is far too early I guess for me to notice significant changes. I am still trying though my friend (some would say VERY haha).

I hope your well and your having a lovely day, takecare pixy x

schnookie

Ip/Isp 67.163.192.194
 Profile user profile
 Reply post reply

"Re(7):Re(10):Happy Birthday Pixybell" , Fri 7 Apr 13:00

Hiya Pixybell.
I too am still waiting on those full effects from SJW. It's now about the ten day mark for me, and although I do feel a little better, I'm still waiting on SJW to kick-in 'for sure'.
I'm really sorry to hear your sleeping has not been as ok as it could be, and with the grace of God, I'm sure it'll pick-up in the next few weeks.
I've started taking Kava to calm me down, untill SJW kicks in for sure, and so far, it seems to be really good at doing it's job. I do know however, that it can be pretty dangerous if used for a long time, and can also give one's liver some serious trouble, but it looks to be ok for me for now. I hope so.....
I also hope you have a lovely weekend, and that you get some lovely sleep too. I pray you get some great sleep, Pixy.

Take care, and God bless.

Schnookie.

pixybell

Ip/Isp 62.255.32.13
 Profile user profile
 Reply post reply

"Re(8):Re(10):Happy Birthday Pixybell" , Sat 8 Apr 10:34

Hiya schnookie,

Thanks for the prayers, I am feeling a little brighter in myself today which is good but the sleeping is just rubbish to tell you the truth but one thing at a time.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for us both that we feel better and more like ourselves soon, so thank you for your kind words and heres to a lovely weekend (haha erm I'm actually in bed now I'm wrecked so not seeing much weekend but at least I'm not as anxious right now). Enjoy your weekend my friend and takecare.

Pixy x

schnookie

Ip/Isp 67.163.192.194
 Profile user profile
 Reply post reply

"Re(9):Re(10):Happy Birthday Pixybell" , Sun 9 Apr 07:04

Hi Pixy.

Excellent!
Really, really good news that you're feeling better.
I think I am too. I say I think, as I've a lot 'on' at the moment in this little life, but things do look to be ok for the time being.
I've made a conscious decision with myself that I'm going to try and do my CBT therapy, and I'm taking four weeks or so to really get myself into that, just to see if it really is as good as everyone claims.
Anyway, I hope too, that you're having a lovely weekend, Pixy, and that this crazy life is treating you with nothing but kindness.
It's sunny here today, and the cherryblossoms are trying to peak out, and there's a little voice in me, deep inside that's telling me to hang-on in there, as lovely feelings are just around our corner.
The little voice is usually never wrong.

Take care,

Schnookie.

email/admin SJW home forum index
Copyright © 2000, 2001 Kelly Martin.