SJW - first timer

Topic Title: SJW - first timer
Jeepster14

Ip/Isp 152.163.100.137
 Profile user profile
 Edit/Delete edit/delete message
 Reply post reply

"SJW - first timer" , Wed 29 Mar 16:55

Just stumbled onto this site. Thought I'd throw my scenario out there.

Middle of February at work, was real sick (flu), broke out in a sweat & had a panic attack. Saw my doctor who perscribed 0.5mg Paxil. I didn't want to take this unless it was totally necessary. I had a trip to Italy in the meantime, which I hoped would calm my nerves, which it did. I felt fine, till I returned home & the anxiety built up again. Not as bad, but I wound up taking the Paxil (1 pill) before bed for 4 days. Saw some difference, but stopped using them because I heard more bad things than good about it.

Started taking the SJW 8 days ago (3 capsules @ 300mg) & noticed a substantial difference. Was much calmer & more outgoing, however, today I woke up feeling like I did back in February.

Question to all, is it normal to have "relapses" from time to time. I'm hoping this is a temporary setback & truth be told, since my original attack at work, from time to time when I'm at the office, I'm worried that I could have another attack. When I'm out of the office, I'm much better. Today, I was at the office.

For the record, I'm usually laid back, talk quite a bit & in good shape physically. This is the first time this has happened. I'm a little concerned at this point. Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Sorry for the length. Thanks in advance.

marklar

Ip/Isp 83.100.165.40
 Profile user profile
 Reply post reply

"Re(1):SJW - first timer" , Fri 31 Mar 14:28

Hi

I would suggest that most importantly dont get too concerned about what you are feeling. You will find that most people on this forum have felt like this and its been important for me to realise you are not alone and many other people are having similar experiences. I am experimenting with SJW and i am now taking the healthspan brand which is going ok. ALthough the SJW helps i tend to have good weeks (or few days) followed by a bad period, i think im 'better' and it hits me again.

I would say give the SJW a try, experiment with your most favourable time to take it, ie. i take just 2 at night at the min but this works better for me than taking it in the day and helps me feel more tired and sleep easier.

All the best,
Mark

pixybell

Ip/Isp 86.130.146.133
 Profile user profile
 Reply post reply

"Re(1):SJW - first timer" , Thu 30 Mar 00:54

Hiya,

Sorry to hear your not feeling good, I think you need to give your sjw a bit longer to kick in before you will feel the full effects. Its great that your feeling some benefits after 8 days but from what I have read on here and on the net it takes a good few weeks to get into your system properly. Its taken well over 6 weeks for me to feel some benefits from sjw I take kira and at the moment I'm on two tablets in the evening.

I tried valerian for sleeping and anxiety which calmed me somewhat, maybe you should have a read through some of the posts on here they are really informative and can help. I hope you feel better soon x

email/admin SJW home forum index
Copyright © 2000, 2001 Kelly Martin.