Topic Title: Hope this works
Suzy Q

Ip/Isp 220.237.230.173
 Profile user profile
 Edit/Delete edit/delete message
 Reply post reply

"Hope this works" , Wed 14 Sep 03:19

Hi

I am once again taking SJW. I took it for a period a few years ago. When going through anxiety attacks, fight or flight feelings, stress, heart palpatations and feelings of hopelessness and depression. Crying at the drop of a hat. Food tasteless, Sleeplessness, tiredness the list goes on....

Funnily I forgot all about that until after my latest tearful crying jag at work today a co-worker suggested I either see a Dr or get some medication. Bingo !!! I went looking in herbal section for some Valarium or something to help me sleep. I saw a bottle of SJW and remembered it worked before. I took one tablet and within about 10 minutes (not sure if it is really meant to work that quick) I started to get a bit of a floaty feeling and the day has just gotten better and better. Can't wait to go to bed in a few hours time and take another one. I have a fairly low alcohol intolerance so I hope that I am not imagining the effects of SJW and it really works so quickly on me.

donald

Ip/Isp 69.211.17.85
 Profile user profile
 Edit/Delete edit/delete message
 Reply post reply

"great" , Tue 20 Sep 18:17

suzy

I remember you from a year or so ago. I had a similar experience. What I have done is that I went from 3 tablets a day to just one. It has been a few years and one a day seems ok.

keep posting and good to hear from you.

email/admin SJW home forum index
Copyright © 2000, 2001 Kelly Martin.