Topic Title: friend
pixybell

Ip/Isp 62.255.32.13
 Profile user profile
 Edit/Delete edit/delete message
 Reply post reply

"friend" , Tue 21 Feb 07:58

Hiya,

Just wanted to post a message to a friend who I have not seen any postings from for a while, reyhav I hope your okay and that your feeling a bit better and thats the reason I've not heard from you.

Takecare pixy xx

reyhav

Ip/Isp 203.76.222.130
 Profile user profile
 Reply post reply

"Re(1):friend" , Tue 28 Feb 04:03

My dearest PIXYBELL,

Im so sorry for worrying you. I dont know that there is chat section here. I have no post there bcoz i have no question to ask or i dont have capability to post coz im not relly taking sjw up to this time or 5htp. Dont worry, as i will post a message here in this site so try to check me in this section. PIX's i really need your help. Favor to please include me in your prayer. I will keep in touch with you. Please keep in touch me of your development.

reyhav..

pixybell

Ip/Isp 86.130.146.133
 Profile user profile
 Reply post reply

"Re(2):friend" , Tue 28 Feb 06:34

Hiya reyhav,

OF COURSE I WILL, I will be thinking of you and I send you my best wishes and I hope you feel better soon. I hope you didn't mind me posting to see if you were okay I just hadn't heard from you in a while. I know how hard it can be so if there is anything I can offer just ask.
I'm not religious but I will make sure I say a special pray for you my friend. Takecare and I will keep my eye out for you.

Love and best wishes pixy xx

reyhav

Ip/Isp 202.81.160.81
 Profile user profile
 Reply post reply

"Re(3):friend" , Wed 1 Mar 07:09

My Dearest PIXYBELL,

i know you are so busy right now at your work:) If there are time, please visit this site since there are new post that might need your good sharing. Just remind you to dont take too much work. Too much are bad.. So allow your self to relax once in a while. I will watch your reply here so that i can respond immediately to your reply as soon as possible. I hope your ok there. Im feeling good this time and i had my bacopa now but i will try it to take tomm. since its midnight here already:)

Your friend
reyhav

reyhav

Ip/Isp 202.81.160.81
 Profile user profile
 Reply post reply

"Re(4):friend" , Wed 1 Mar 07:26

dearest PIXYBELL,

If you need help (just not financial issue..he.he.) dont think twice, i do all i can to help the friend in need. If you are sad, i can be a joker or a clown for you to make your day sunny day. If you feel all has abandoned you, i will keep my self more closer to you. And if your problem is that you dont have problem, just run to me, even my name is already a problem.(PIX's, smile, its a joke.he.he. Does it make sense to your funny bone or it too bad?)

reyhav

Pixybell

Ip/Isp 86.130.146.133
 Profile user profile
 Reply post reply

"Re(5):friend" , Wed 1 Mar 08:24

Hello my dear friend,

Thank you ever so much for you replies you have made me smile today so thank you for you very kind words. I am still a little down today but I tried to go to bed early lastnight and see if that helped. I woke up a number of times and I still feel really tired today, its draining and very hard.

You really did make me laugh with your post today so I really do thank you. I will look out for you every day as I love talking to you. See you really soon.
Love pixybell xxx

reyhav

Ip/Isp 203.76.233.185
 Profile user profile
 Reply post reply

"Re(3):friend" , Tue 28 Feb 15:11

My dearest PIXYBELL,

Ah, so you are sleeping late, thats i why i receive message at 4pm. I know the time difference there are 12, and observed that you have post on time 2 or 3 something. It mean its late night at all. Its bad for health but its good than oversleeping bcoz its has more strees when oversleeping compared to no sleep at all. Your so lucky to have work and class. i think your schedule are so loaded to have time here at this site, wow, how wonderful. Its quite a blessing. I just have read a post here thats interest me. PIX's, i want to hear suggestion from you if you have on SHYNESS issue, since i was also introvert person. Is there you can help me, ways or materials you can suggest, i need it badly. Thanks for all you have done, im hope to repay you soon in other way or another. I will check this post after a few hour, coz i know i will get a reply soon on you:) BTW, its morning here. I hope ive been not too much on you.

reyhav..

pixybell

Ip/Isp 62.255.32.13
 Profile user profile
 Reply post reply

"Re(4):friend" , Wed 1 Mar 12:50

Hiya my dear reyhav,

I look forward to hearing from you now and thank you ever so much for posting to me. I don't suffer from shyness in work but out of work i rarely mix with anyone. I rarely go out as i just dont seem to want to or want to mix with anyone. In my job I can't afford to be shy, I make alot of presentations in front of both young and old and I have to be knowledgable in all kinds of aspects, but outside I just stay on my own, I live alone and spend most of my time on the internet.

I work helping people who have drug problems i help them to gain training or to move back into employment so i have to know about lots of different things. I also visit rehabs and prison meeting clients who most of the time get let down by everyone else, but in my personal life I rarely speak to anyone unless they are on this computer.

i think your making a good start on here meeting new people and maybe making friends, start off small reyhav I know its only words on here but its a start. you go to church maybe you need to mix more with the congregation or find out if there are any church groups you could attend.

I hope you are ok and I never realised the time difference was 12 hours between us I will try and contact you sooner from now on. Takecare and lots of love from you friend pixy xx

reyhav

Ip/Isp 202.81.160.81
 Profile user profile
 Reply post reply

"Re(5):friend" , Wed 1 Mar 13:12

dear pixybell,

So i must call you madam. You sound good in telling advice so theres no doubt that you are a great speaker. Wow, so you had a very nice job there since you helping others at the same time. Its true that its easy to give advice. Well, im had gone to chruch last night coz its ash wednesday. And talking here gave me an opportunity to practice my english well since i dont like this subject when im still studying in high school. Thanks for this great opportunity being your friends. Well, you may even be a good friends outside your work.

I hope im not taking your day down today, or i should i say night. Take care of your yourself.

reyhav...

reyhav

Ip/Isp 203.76.233.185
 Profile user profile
 Reply post reply

"Re(3):friend" , Tue 28 Feb 15:08:

My dearest PIXYBELL,

About your question on other section. Yes i actually have. I have my attacks on the mall 2 times already. I cant believe that i will expereince that thing. Its like a nervious breakdwon at that time. I cant move my body, luckly i have passed a crowded area in the escalator. After that i show repect to my emotion and give much attention to its since then. PIX's, now i keep battling my emotion and its power are keep reclaiming my self. PIX's i was researching on buddist meditation on internet and i have downloaded a certain procedure to fallow. But its seems lately im tired of doing the same thing. I maybe need some rest to it, i hope?

reyhav.

reyhav

[this message was edited by reyhav on Tue 28 Feb 15:55]

reyhav

Ip/Isp 202.81.160.81
 Profile user profile
 Reply post reply

"Re(4):friend" , Wed 1 Mar 12:49

dearest pixybell,

Im glad to make that i made you smile. Even a great replier deserves a nice smile:) I hope your not getting too much of seriousness. I just woke up and i had my good sleep, maybe because all good things happen to me yesterday. I think you overthinking too much although biological factors contribute also for your hard sleeping condition.

But just think that you are lucky coz there are saying "its hard to face problem when the problem is your face". I just want to share my happiness today. Keep smile. Everybody has the obligation to be happy

reyhav

email/admin SJW home forum index
Copyright © 2000, 2001 Kelly Martin.