Unused vitamins Garage SALE! - http://www.sjwinfo.org Forums
      Home
      Chit-Chat
       Unused vitamins Garage SALE!

Topic Title: Unused vitamins Garage SALE!
soar2thaclouds

Ip/Isp 67.169.103.206
 Profile user profile
 Edit/Delete edit/delete message
 Reply post reply

"Unused vitamins Garage SALE!" , Sat 4 Dec 13:34

Hi,

I've been to this site before, but not in awhile. I'm doing pretty well now depression wise. However, I have a lot of different vitamins I want to offer to someone else at a discounted price.

L-Tryptophan
I have around 160 capsules of L-Tryptophan, by Fine Bios Nutrients. I barely used this, but I paid 50 bucks for the bottle. I'm willing to let it go for 25 to anyone interested.

SJW
I also have 30 tablets of Nature's Way Perika St. John's Wort 300 mg/tab. I'm willing to sell this for 3 bucks. I also have around 50 capsules of 150 mg Nature's Resource that i will sell for 3 dollars also.

SAM-e
Next up, I have 28 enterically coated 200 mg tablets of Nature Made SAM-e. I'm selling this for 10 dollars.

5-HTP
I have 55 tablets of Nature's Way 5-htp. These are enterically coated. I used around 5 tablets out of the bottle. I will sell this for 7 dollars.

Rhodiola

Finally, I have rhodiola. I have around 30 vegicaps of Nature's Plus Herbal Actives Rhodiola. I will let this go for 5 dollars. I also have ~50 tablets of Solgar Rhodiola Vegicaps. I am selling this for 8 dollars.

Most of this stuff I got from my local Wild Oats health food store, or Iherb.com. It is all less than a year old. Each bottle has been closed, and stored away from light and in room temperature at all times.

If anyone wants a few things to try if they're just getting into using herbs to help with depression, this could be a good opportunity to get a bunch of different things to try.

Please email me at [email protected], or respond through here. Thanks

email/admin SJW home forum index
Copyright © 2000, 2001 Kelly Martin.