Topic Title: for those who think about taking Amoryn
lifematters

Ip/Isp 207.200.116.201
 Profile user profile
 Edit/Delete edit/delete message
 Reply post reply

"for those who think about taking Amoryn" , Sun 12 Mar 11:26:

Greetings to all!

All I can say from my own experience taking Amoryn everyday; the recommended dose is that: it works. My life has changed for the better. I'm no longer lost and moody, depressed and angry, panicy, and filled with anxiety - like I used to be. It did take sometime for Amoryn to work so those who do end up trying it for the hopes for the road to recovery is - please be patient. I believe it was 2-3 weeks when I "first" started noticing a MAJOR change in my mood. I started to "look forward to things without taking forgranted of what I have going on for me TODAY and NOW. I woke up out of my depression step by step thanks to the aid of Amoryn. I am on my 3rd bottle now with 2 pills left inside. Over all, my positive and continuing to become more positive experience with Amoryn has lead me to become more and more successful in my life, my relationship with my family, my relationship with business partners, more and more positive friends I meet through the journey in life and much more. Over all I can say is this: don't ever give up on life, do what you have to do to make each day count, because if your like me who choose to look for something to help be get there like Amoryn, you will soon learn...that each day matters.

[this message was edited by lifematters on Sun 12 Mar 11:28]

Replies:

magster4000

Ip/Isp 69.109.122.192
 Profile user profile
 Reply post reply

"Re(1):for those who think about taking Amoryn" , Fri 7 Apr 14:38

quote:
Greetings to all!All I can say from my own experience taking Amoryn everyday; the recommended dose is that: it works. My life has changed for the better. I'm no longer lost and moody, depresse ...
Wow, it sounds like Amoryn really turned you around. Congratulations! I started taking Amoryn last September (just after Labor Day) and it turned my frown upside down, as they say. I wasn't suicidal or panicking all the time or anything like that, but I needed to do something because I kept feeling more and more "numb" , "flat", "disengaged", "disconnected"... in a word, walking around feeling sad and tired for most of the day.

I took 1 capsule for the first few days and then started taking 2 each day. It definitely wasn't like "Wow, I'm cured" right away, I just started improving little by little. By Halloween, I was actually LOOKING FORWARD to trick-or-treating with my nephew! I actually felt EXCITED about spending time with my family! And I actually had a WONDERFUL TIME on Halloween with my nephew that night. So I guess it took about 1 1/2 months on Amoryn until I felt fully recovered, and I haven't gone back to feeling depressed since.

I'm going to continue taking Amoryn for now. I realize I could probably get a good St. John's Wort for a little less than the $20 per month I spend on Amoryn, but Amoryn really works well for me so it's money well spent.

-Maggie

tspeckers

Ip/Isp 192.149.81.154
 Profile user profile
 Reply post reply

"Re(2):for those who think about taking Amoryn" , Mon 10 Apr 08:30

i have also been using Amoryn for depression for nearly three years and it is still very effective. Over that time I've had the chance to recommend it to a few friends and a family member and the response has been good all around. in my experience it's a really worthwhile product so I'm not surprised that it's helped you.

good luck,
Tammy

email/admin SJW home forum index
Copyright © 2000, 2001 Kelly Martin.