HBC protocol brand

Topic Title: HBC protocol brand
Jen1

Ip/Isp 24.13.72.103
 Profile user profile
 Edit/Delete edit/delete message
 Reply post reply

"HBC protocol brand" , Sat 11 Feb 07:43

Hi. I have been reading about how good HBC protocol brand of St. John's Wort is on the SJWforum.org website. Has anybody tried it and how did they think it worked for them. Your comments are appreciated.

Lady Raven

Ip/Isp 205.188.116.12
 Profile user profile
 Reply post reply

"Re(1):HBC protocol brand" , Sat 11 Feb 08:34

Hi: I had tried HBC Protocols after being on a milder brand several months prior to that. HBC was way too strong for me and made me feel suicidal and out of control. Within several days of stopping the HBC I started to feel better and more able to cope. Some people have this reaction to hyperforin rich brands such as HBC. However, for some people it works wonderfully. It basically depends on the person and what they are using SJW for. Good luck with whatever brand you chose!

jen1

Ip/Isp 24.13.72.103
 Profile user profile
 Reply post reply

"Re(2):HBC protocol brand" , Sat 11 Feb 09:04

Hi Lady Raven: Thanks for responding to my post about HBC protocols. You said that it was way to strong for you but you didn't mention which brand of SJW you are using. Just curious.

Lady Raven

Ip/Isp 64.12.117.13
 Profile user profile
 Reply post reply

"Re(3):HBC protocol brand" , Sun 12 Feb 05:02

Hi Jen1: I'm using the WalMart brand called Spring Valley. So far it's working the best for me. I do have some breakthrough bad days (PMS) so that's why I had tried the HBC but as you know had no luck with that particular brand. Spring Valley seems to be much milder than HBC,etc. even though it is standarized for hypercin content (not hyperforin). For some people such as myself the hypercin standarized works better than the hyperforin rich version. Good luck and keep us posted.

email/admin SJW home forum index
Copyright © 2000, 2001 Kelly Martin.