Topic Title: Amoryn Experience
RuFu

Ip/Isp 192.233.129.254
 Profile user profile
 Edit/Delete edit/delete message
 Reply post reply

"Amoryn Experience" , Wed 25 Jan 13:35

Hello All,
I havent been to this site in awhile, but decided to check in again. This is the 2nd time I'm taking Amoryn. The first time I used the old formula, this time I'm using the new formula. In general, I suffer from mild depression, but more so with seasonal depression. I've tried the Vitamin Shoppe's SJW and GNC's Standardized SJW. I have to say that I find Amoryn to work the best for me. I stopped taking it last year when the Summer rolled around, and I was fine up until the Fall. I take 2 pills a day, one in the morning and one in the afternoon (after work.) I havent noticed any negative side effects, but I do have an "iron stomach." Sleep issues never came into play and my libido is fine. I did find that excercise helps a tremendous amount too, it was just a matter of time before I felt good enough/motivated to start. With that in mind, it did take 8-9 weeks for the Amoryn to kick in. So my advice to those contemplating taking Amoryn is to be patient! I almost gave up on it the 2nd time around, thinking the new formula was a bust, but since I dropped close to $70 for 3 bottles, I kept taking it. I can only speak from my experience, so I don't really know how effective it would be with moderate to severe depression. I also suffer from occassional anxiety attacks, but I haven't experienced any since I've been on the Amoryn. Feel free to ask me any questions and I'll be glad to answer what I can.

email/admin SJW home forum index
Copyright © 2000, 2001 Kelly Martin.