Topic Title: side effects are intense for me
ambara

Ip/Isp 207.200.116.201
 Profile user profile
 Edit/Delete edit/delete message
 Reply post reply

"side effects are intense for me" , Tue 17 Jan 16:27

Hi,
I just started the Spring Valley Brand for the first time.
Don't know if it's the brand or just the SJW itself but I have been experiencing shakiness, chest pains, heart palpitations, insomnia and mild panic attacks this first week being on the SJW. Is this normal? I also am not taking the full dose (3 pills 900mgs) because the day I did, I was unable to sleep the entire night! I am taking just one pill 300mgs. in the morning and even on 1/3 of the recommended dose, I still get these side effects thru the day and into the night. Should I give it more time? Should I try a different brand?

Lady Raven

Ip/Isp 64.12.117.13
 Profile user profile
 Edit/Delete edit/delete message
 Reply post reply

"Re(1):side effects are intense for me" , Wed 18 Jan 05:00

Good morning: I am also on the Spring Valley brand for about 5 months now and have found it to be one of the mildest brands. However, the first week I took it I experienced really vivid dreams, insomnia and edginess. This did resolve in 2-3 weeks and now I get no side effects at all. I am and always have been on the full 900 mg. dose. I would give it some time and gradually build yourself up to the full dose if need be. Everyone is different and reacts differently to SJW even to different brands. I myself had a horrible experience with the HBC brand but for some people it works wonderfully. For me it was just way too strong. Of course, if your side effects get really bad such as the chest pains and palpatations I would discontinue and speak to your doctor. Even though SJW is an herbal supplement it is still a medication and nothing to fool around with. Good luck and I hope things work out for you. Let us know how you are doing! Take care, Raven

email/admin SJW home forum index
Copyright © 2000, 2001 Kelly Martin.