5-HTP

Topic Title: 5-HTP
pinkiris

Ip/Isp 207.216.180.44
 Profile user profile
 Edit/Delete edit/delete message
 Reply post reply

"5-HTP" , Wed 12 Oct 10:56

I am new here and desperate for something to help alleviate my anxiety and panic attacks. For a few years I have suffered but probably on reflection, for much of my life.
I have tried paxil but came off it last year as I just felt that the side effects weren't worth it. Of course, I also felt better but what I didnt realise is that it was because of the paxil that I did feel better.
I am now at the point where I want to try something different. I have panic attacks and a constant knot in my stomach as well as that light headed feeling that seems to accompany anxiety. As a result of the anxiety, I am beginning to be a little depressed.
Today I am going to buy some 5-HTP and start to take it to see if it will help after a while. Can anybody offer any helpful advice or tell of positive experiences?
Thankyou

Christabel

Ip/Isp 84.67.206.114
 Profile user profile
 Edit/Delete edit/delete message
 Reply post reply

"Re(1):5-HTP" , Fri 11 Nov 12:49

I am new here and just started to take 5-HTP for my restless legs. Anyone out there with the same horrible comlaint. You just can't sleep at all (for anyone who doesn't know what RLS IS.
I was on a drug called Pergolide. Excellent at first but now some nasty side effects. Still not completely off it but have reduced the dosage. I found 5HTP on the internet and wonder whether anyone has taken it for RLS. Also is it OK to take 2a day? Hope to hear from someone out there.

email/admin SJW home forum index
Copyright © 2000, 2001 Kelly Martin.