Sorry but I'm having database problems, so the forum is currently unavailable. This current forum will likely be shutdown soon and archived for future reference... the posts, content and information will still be available. All the many thousands of posts will be kept, but... I'm reverting back to my original website on depression because the main pages of this site have been a short and simple source of information on St. John's Wort and they have really and truly prevented suicides. I am very proud and humbled of that fact. Suicide is such a terrible and solitary way to die especially when there is so much out there for all of us. We can see the light at the end of the tunnel with this natural remedy helping us through. It's amazing the power of the Internet can help actually save lives. I hope this website can continue to keep its spirit and practicality for many years to come, too. If a kind soul would like to take over from me to maintain and grow this site in new directions please contact me. I have run this site since 1997 which is 18 years running as of this writing in late August 2015.
Working...
X