X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Tried Fisher Wallace Cranial Stimulator

Just wondering if any one has tried this The Fisher Wallace Cranial Stimulator which apparently is an FDA approved non drug treatment for depression, anxiety and insomnia.

Some info is available here - http://www.fisherwallace.com/ , seems to have been researched and tested quite extensively too.

Its not cheap, but hey if it works...I'd be willing to give it a go. It seems to have been around for a few years, but I've never heard of it, so if there is anyone out there who has tried it, wonder what your feedback would be.

I posted this earlier, not sure if it went through though. I have tried the Fisher Wallace Cranial Stimulator and I found great success with it. In fact, an article was written earlier this summer saying that two top psychiatrists at Columbia University have seen an 80% success rate with their patients using the device. There is another device on the market, the Alphastim, but the waveform is different and doesn't seem to see the success rate that the Fisher Wallace Cranial Stimulator does. I would say definitely give it a try!

Comment

At $695.00 this is one expensive piece of kit! The cynic in me says: glossy website, gushing testimonials, miracle claims, massive price, slightly fishy smell.

If it works, it works (and I suppose you can take advantage os its free trial period) but I don't know how they can justify that enormous price.

Comment

Fisher Wallace

Bumblebee, just wondering if you ever tried the Fisher Wallace Electrical device. I have a family member who is considering it and I'm looking for any first hand experience. Thank you.

Comment

No, never did try it.

I just went with the usual SJW and supplements, and therapy, instead.

Comment

Anyone Tried Fisher Wallace Cranial Stimulator

Thank you for your reply. My family member did buy the stimulator. I will let you and everyone know if he has any success. Have a nice day. He got it for a Doctors discounted rate. If you can get an MD to order it for you, it may be cheaper.

Comment

Re: Anyone tried Fisher Wallace Cranial Stimulator

Originally posted by kenito View Post
              Thank you for your reply. My family member did buy the stimulator. I will let you and everyone know if he has any success. Have a nice day. He got it for a Doctors discounted rate. If you can get an MD to order it for you, it may be cheaper.
              I have actually not used it..but ya have gathered info throug net of its usage...its says, use Fisher Wallace Cranial Stimulator for 20-mins a day for 30-40 days to receive full benefit.

Comment

I have one

I saw this thread online and wanted to share my thoughts.

I started to use the FW device a few weeks ago and I feel very good... Better even. Well, better than the last 10 years of chemical and homeopathic meds and therapy.

The cost of it wasn't a deterrent for me as it equalled a months worth of meds.
                It started to have a real effect after three days! Faster than any previous suggestion.

I really to love it! I feel great, I'm sleeping well and my anxiety seems to be on vacation.

I combine the FW device (2 sessions - morning/night) with a strict GFCF diet, no sugar or caffeine either, mild excersize and talk therapy once a week. I know that sounds like a lot but the device came last to this long list of solutions and has tipped the deck with its contribution.

It's working well for me.

Comment

fisher wallace

hello,

I am new here and saw this site while researching my new fisher wallace device. I have been using it for a week and seems to be helping a lot with my anxiety and depression. I can keep you all informed if interested.

I also use orthomolecular medicine which includes vitamins, minerals, and amino acids. I also take omegas and just started an adrenal formula from gaia herbs which seems to help a lot with stress. I did not react so well to SJW but did get a positive response to rhodiola.

Comment

Originally posted by sheephead View Post
                    At $695.00 this is one expensive piece of kit! The cynic in me says: glossy website, gushing testimonials, miracle claims, massive price, slightly fishy smell.

If it works, it works (and I suppose you can take advantage os its free trial period) but I don't know how they can justify that enormous price.
                    I got a used one for 495 with warranty and 60 day money back

Comment

I've used the Sota BT-7 Bio-tuner with similar results, helps with anxiety and depression. Feel relaxed after a 20min session.

Steve

Comment

Sota, Fisher Wallace, and AVE

I've heard of the Audio Visual Entrainment as a cheaper alternative to TMS (Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation) which was compared to the Fisher Wallace Stimulator on the fisher wallace website. The AVE is only 300 and has a pair of sunglass looking glasses and a set of head phones. There was yet another way to supposedly get AVE, and that was though downloading it, which is said to be only a few dollers. I don't know much about this stuff, but I do know that neurofeedback will cost thousands of dollers aposed to houndereds, so the fisher wallace device sounds pretty cheap compared to that. Chiropracters claim that by adjusting the cervical vertebra (neck section of the spine), it can alliviate things like shakiness, and mental concerns, but that is also more expensive that the fisher wallace, AVE and other at home self-administering methods.

Comment

Originally posted by zepplin2011 View Post
                          I got a used one for 495 with warranty and 60 day money back
                          Where did you find a used one?

Comment

Working...
                          X